Number 20

You can take the girl out of Abnegation....

Tris POV
My house is a disaster! Uriah's in the midst of smashing an egg on my wall when he sees me. I scream and lunge at him. Tobias grabs my hips and holds me back. "Eek! M-Mamma iz ureehaa! He make mess! Ma room!" Seely shrieks. She runs to her room.

  Oh-no. She loves her room and if Uriah messes it up, Seely will be extremely mad and upset.

    Seely comes out crying. Her stuffed bear is all dirty and has paint on his legs. I hug Seely. "Uriah effing Pedrad! You destroyed my house and now my baby girl is crying! I'm going to kill you!" I don't think. I just jump at him right after I scream.

Tobias POV
Ya. Someone's not making it out alive...

   I pick Seely up and swing her around. She laughs through her tears. I tell her I'll put the bear in the wash. "Agh!!" Uriah screams, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Your daughter needs someone cool in her life-because your clearly not! So don't kill me!" Seely frowns, "Da-dad? Did Ueeaha mess up ma woom?" Seely squeaks out.
"Yes," I say, "It's okay sweetie. We'll clean it." Her eyes widen and she screams. "Ueeah! I'ma keel yoo! Yoo mess up ma woom!!" She jumps on Uriah's lag and Tris backs away-smiling. Seely punches his lag. Uriah shakes his head. Seely stands up and full out punches him in the balls. My eyes widen and Tris smiles. "That's my girl! But don't beat everyone up." Tris says.

   Uriah is on the ground wincing. "Dude, don't mess with girls clothing and bears. And it was already Tris' time of the month, you'll just make her angrier!" I say. Tris scowls and fingers me. Seely does the same thing. "No! No, Hunny, baby, that's an adult thing okay?" Tris coos. Seely nods.

Tris POV

I make Uriah clean the whole house.

  Once he leaves I start getting a headache and a killer stomach ache. I ask Tobias to take her to bed and of course he says yes.

  By the time he gets back I'm clutching my stomach in pain. His eyes widen and he runs to me. "Tris, baby? Oh, hunny. It's okay." I nod and clutch my eyes shut.

  The next Morning: Tobias POV:

    When I awaken Tris is still in pain, but doing better. I think it's a 24 hour sorta thing.

"Tobias? I'm gonna take initiation off this year. Okay?" Tris says, shyly. She's had a rough year so of course I agree.

  When I get to the training room I set up the knives. All of a sudden I hear a familiar voice, "Oh Four? Hey baby...." That's NOT Tris. It's, oh my god.

  It's Susan.

A/N: Ooohhh. Cliffy. Okay, so I'm gonna continue with this story instead of a new one. This was kinda a funny story, then a sad one, and now-Susan. It'll make more sense in the next chapter okay? Gtg! Bye my 10s and Fours!!!