Chapter 7: The Garden.

The picture for this chapter is of Erebor's water garden and the type of braids Thorin braids into Taryn's hair. Just imagine the side long braid is a little smaller and tighter and in front of her ear so it shows her ears. Oh and no twisted bangs part.

Thorin led her through the halls of the mountain. He made sure to stay clear of the guest chambers and the kitchen. For that would most likely be where her guards and father still were. They were not about to let anyone or anything thing ruin their moment. Soon they were outside of the mountain and around the side where the gardens were.

As soon as they arrived at the gardens, Taryn's mouth dropped. For the gardens were very beautiful. They were not as big as the gardens in Rivendell, but they were just as pretty. But it was a different kind of beauty, for these were dwarven gardens. So of course they looked different then any Rivendell garden.

Taryn smiled as Thorin showed her the way to a beautiful water garden. It was big pond with water lilies on lily pads which were on the surface and koi fish swimming about. There were a few wild ducks and geese floating along the surface also. There were also many other beautiful flowers and pants. The surroundings of the pond were rows and rows of flower beds and roses bushes. There were also a few cherry blossom and wisteria trees lining the hedges which were placed on the edge of the garden to act as an fence.

Thorin led Taryn to a bench under a big beautiful wisteria tree that was near the pond. He sat down and motioned for her to join him. Taryn slowly followed him and sat down besides him on the stone bench.

"This garden is so beautiful," Taryn said with a smile on her lips as she turned towards Thorin.

"I love it here," she said as she breathed in the beautiful scent of the flowers and trees.

"I thought you would like it. That is why I wanted to bring you here first on your tour," Thorin said with a smirk. He had obviously done good.

"Gosh I wish I would have known about this garden earlier. I would spend every day out here," she said as she ran her fingers through her very long pale white blonde hair.

"What about the library?" Thorin asked her as he knew she will love that part of the kingdom also.

"You have a library and you just now are telling me about it?" She asked with a slight giggle.

Thorin just nodded his head, "I would have shown you weeks ago, but your father has made it difficult to see you.

Taryn nodded her head in agreement and let out a long sigh. She was so sick of how her father had been acting. She understood that this was all strange to him. For a elf had never liked a dwarf in this way before. But his prejudice acting and racist remarks were not okay.

"Bainon," Taryn said in Sindarin about the water garden.

Thorin just gave her a weird look because he did not understand what she just said.

Taryn simply just smiled at him. "I said so beautiful, about the water garden." She said to him.

Thorin just nodded, "you are more beautiful." He said to her as he tucked a strand of her white blonde hair behind her ears. Then he could see her cute little pointed elf ears.

"Thank you," she said with a smile as he called her beautiful. Electricity shot through Taryn's body as she felt Thorin move her hair.

That reminded him of the morning a few weeks ago when she said stuff to him in Sindarin. He knew she had said more then until next we meet and goodbye.

"So that morning a few weeks ago. I was wondering what else you said to me in Sindarin? Because it sounded like you said more then just until next we meet and goodbye." He said hoping this time she would tell him all she said. He knew it couldn't have been an insult.