Chapter 27: Hobbiton.

The photo is of Taryn's brooch that she hooks onto her cloak. It was a gift from her grandmother Lady Galadriel.

Three days later - Hobbiton:

It took Taryn exactly three days to reach Hobbiton from Rivendell. She arrived in the mid afternoon since she only stopped along the way a couple of times. Mainly whenever Luna needed to be fed and drink water.

Since she did arrive a little early she decided to explore the village of Hobbiton since she had never been to a hobbit village before. Actually she never had met any hobbits before today. They were such little cute people and were all so polite. She really wished she could stay awhile in this cute town.

She walked through the market place of Hobbiton pulling Luna via her reigns. She bought some fruit and began to snack on a apple. She made a mental note that she would need to hit up the market again before she left on this quest to restock her food. She still had her Elven bread and other items, but had ate most of her vegetables and fruit already.

The hobbits didn't even seem weirded out to see an elf as she walked through their small town.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At night fall, Taryn made her way up the main hill of Hobbiton and began searching hobbit holes. It wasn't hard to find Bilbo Baggins' hobbit hole because it was the biggest and like Gandalf said it had a blue mark on the door.

When she arrived, she hoped down off of Luna and untied her packs off of Luna's back. She only left the saddle bag on. She did not need to tie Luna to Bilbo's post as she knew her immortal horse would not run off.

As she walked up to Bilbo's green door she could hear a lot of noise and racket inside the home with her Elven hearing. She held her packs in her hand that she had tied together again.

"Those are my plates! Excuse me! Not my wine. Put that back. Put that back! Not the jam, please! ...Excuse me." Taryn heard someone yell.

"Excuse me. A tad excessive, isn't it? Have you got a cheese knife?" She heard the same voice ask.

"Cheese knife? He eats it by the block." She heard a different voice say.

"No, no, that's Grandpa Mungo's chair! No, I'm sorry, you'll have to take it back please. Take it back...It's antique, not for sitting on! Thank you! That's a book, not a coaster. Put that map down, thank you." She heard the first voice say.

"I cannot hear what you're saying!" Taryn heard a third different voice say.

Taryn couldn't help but chuckle, it was obvious that this hobbit was not use to dwarf ways. Taryn slowly knocked once on the door and heard a loud sigh.

"No no no.. I don't need any more dwarves in my home. Twelve are more then enough," she heard the first voice call out. Taryn figured it had to the Bilbo Baggins the hobbit and home owner.

Taryn stood up straight as the hobbit slowly opened the door for her.

"Le suilon Bilbo Baggins. I eneth nîn Táriel Calithiliel," Taryn said to Bilbo and bowed at him. She knew that the hobbit would most likely not understand Sindarin but she used her language anyways.
(I greet you. My name is. In Sindarin).

"I'm sorry I only understood about half of that!" Bilbo said to Taryn.

Taryn just smiled at him, "I said in Sindarin I greet you Bilbo Baggins. My name is Táriel Calithiliel, but please call me Taryn. May I come in?"

Bilbo nodded his head at the small elf, "yes yes of course. I'm so sorry." Bilbo said as he held the door open for Taryn.

"No worries," Taryn said as she made her way into Bilbo's home. She kept her hood up covering part of her face and her pointed elf ears.