Chapter 19: Amrâlimê.

Thorin's POV:

A few hours late after Thorin had bathed and changed he walked back to Taryn's bed chamber. He slowly knocked on her door, but after she did not answer he let himself into the room. As he walked into the room he smiled when he saw she was still sleeping. Thorin walked over to her large bed and sat down beside her.

Thorin brushed a strand of Taryn's white blonde hair out of her face and tucked it behind her pointed elf ear. It didn't take much to wake Taryn up since she only rested her mind. Taryn was an elf, so she was still semi-conscious when she was in her sleep like state.

Taryn woke from her sleeping like state to the feel of a hand on her cheek. She smiled as she opened her eyes seeing Thorin looking down at her.

"How long have I been asleep?" She asked him.

Thorin smiled as he looked down at her, "a few hours." He said as he bent down and kissed her cheek lightly.

Taryn smiled as she sat up on the bed and leaned back against the headboard.

"I guess I better get ready for dinner," she said to him.

Thorin nodded his head at what Taryn said, "yes you probably should. I will meet you in the dinning hall."

Thorin slowly stood up and pulled Taryn up onto her feet as he stood. As Taryn stood up, Thorin slowly pulled her against himself. He smiled as he leaned down and slowly kissed her lips. Taryn leaned in as she kissed him back and slowly wrapped her arms around Thorin's neck. She had missed him so much in the past month, but she really need to bath and get ready for dinner. It had taken a whole day to get from Mirkwood to Erebor and she did not take much breaks. So she was sure she wasn't that clean anymore.

"Thorin I better go bath and change for I will be ready for dinner," Taryn said as she pulled back breaking their kiss.

Thorin sighed, but nodded his head in agreement. "You are right. I will let you go get ready for dinner," Thorin said to her and lightly kissed her lips again.

"I will see you soon, Amrâlimê." He said as he broke the kiss and turned to leave her room.
(My love in Khuzdûl).

Taryn nodded her head slowly as she looked up at Thorin, "okay meleth nîn."
(My love in Sindarin).
------------------------------------------------------------
Taryn's POV:

After Thorin left Taryn's bed chamber she bathed, re-braided her hair (using her courting beads), and got dressed for dinner. She then walked through the many halls in Erebor until she got to the smaller dinning hall. This was the dinning hall Thorin's family used for every day meals. They then used the larger grand dinning hall for celebrations and feasts.

The guards announced Taryn as she entered the smaller, but not actually small dinning hall. Thorin's grandfather King Thrór and father Prince Thráin then stood as she entered the room.

"Welcome back to Erebor Princess Táriel Calithiliel," King Thrór said to Taryn and both he and his son bowed their heads for her.

"Thank you King Thrór for letting me live here. But please call me Taryn," she said as she curtsied for the King and his son the prince.

King Thrór nodded his head at Taryn's request. Then both his son and himself sat back down. Thorin smiled as he walked over to Taryn and guided her to her spot at the table next to his own spot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After dinner Thorin and Taryn took a walk through the mountain. It was still early in the evening so Thorin did not have to escort Taryn to her bed chambers yet.