Chapter 46: Birthday Surprises.

This chapter is dedicated to: ellethkenna09 TheRandomFandomGirl RiseOfTheNerds EverythingLily Bonesxbones HobbitLover1234 and Hobbit_Is_Da_Best for their wonderful ideas and input on gifts for Taryn from the dwarves, Bilbo, and Gandalf. Thank you all for giving me great ideas.

The photo is of her dress she wore that morning, her room in Rivendell, her hair that morning (except she does have two front braids), and her birthday breakfast. Pretend there is a long table in that courtyard.

--------------------------------------------
Taryn sat on her private balcony, during the sun rise. She sat with her leg crossed over other leg, in a meditation style. As she meditated she could hear birds tweeting, elves talking amongst theirselves, and the calming sounds of the waterfalls.

She sat thinking about many things, but mainly about Thorin. She was in love with him and she knew this, but she was still confused by him. He had told her he loved her and had kissed her many times, but they still had not talked about them yet. 'Were they courting again or were they back to being betrothed?' she wondered to herself.

Just then there was a knock at her bed chamber door, which interrupted her meditation. Taryn sighed, as she uncrossed her legs and stood up. She wrapped her robe tightly around her body, as she walked through the balcony door to the bed chamber door. She slowly opened it expecting to see Thorin, but instead Bilbo was standing on the other side.

"Bilbo what are you doing up so early?" she asked the small hobbit curiously as she looked down at him.

The hobbit twiddled his thumbs as he looked up at Taryn. "Well I was just wondering, if you would show me around Rivendell sometime today?"

Taryn let out a small smile. "Of course I would love to show you around." She answered him. "But we may want to eat breakfast first. It is still a little early."

Bilbo nodded his head in agreement. "True true." He said with a light chuckle. "Oh about breakfast, I am suppose to escort you to breakfast." Bilbo said with a smile.

"Really, who asked you to?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow suspiciously at him.

"Um, well Thorin did." answered Bilbo.

Taryn gave him another suspicious look. "Okay then," she responded. "I will go get dressed."

Bilbo nodded his head at her answer. "I will wait out here." he took a pause as if he was done talking. "Oh I almost forgot. I was told to tell you, to wear one of your dresses. No trousers and shirts, today Miss Taryn."

"Okay," Taryn said with her eyebrow raised. Now she really wondered what was going on.

With a nod of her head, Taryn shut the door and went over to her wardrobe. She grabbed a light silvery blue dress and laid it on her bed. She quickly unwrapped her robe and put on new underclothes. She picked up the dress and slowly slipped it on. Walking to her vanity, she picked up her brush and delicately brushed her white blonde hair. Today she left all of her hair down and no braids, except for the two front braids that she never undid (they are the same as Thorin's). She already had on her jewelry, so she just slipped on some shoes and went back to her bed chamber's door.