twenty | the fujiwhara effect*

You, your sex is on fire

Consumed with what's to transpire

Sex On Fire || Kings Of Leon

*************

I highly suggest playing this song during the chapter! When its time i'll put "***" to let you know! Of course, you don't have to but you can if you'd like!

Enjoy <3

*************

The Fujiwhara Effect is the rare phenomenon of two hurricanes colliding, merging into one violent, catastrophic storm.

That's us.

Harry and I were two clashing hurricanes mutually orbiting at accelerated speed, forming a devastatingly massive vortex.

As soon as my lips met his, I knew our fight was over but the battle had just begun. Our two storms had collided, there was no stopping what I had started and if i'm being honest, I didn't want it to stop. I want this, and I could tell he does too.

We were normally two very intense people, but tonight was different. Everything was consuming us; it was all so loud, so vivid, so real. I wasn't sure how Harry would react to the kiss but the moment our lips touched his mouth was opening against mine, a faint moan falling from under his breath.

Harry took one hand, grasping my jaw, while moving his other hand to my hair. His fingers tangled in the hair at the nape of my neck, grasping a mass of it tightly in his hands, tugging it roughly upwards towards him to better accommodate his mouth against mine. Our bodies were moving at a feverish pace against one another. My heart hammering behind my ribs, his chest moving intensely against mine as his breath quickened.

For once, i was desperate and i fucking loved it. I wanted more, needed more. I wouldn't be satisfied till i had it all. I don't care about a fucking thing in this planet right now. I don't care that I want him. I don't care that we're in the middle of his living room. I don't care that I feel weak for him.

Harry slowly brought his lips off mine, his warm breath was cool in comparison to my hot skin as he was inhaling and exhaling rapidly, trying to catch up with everything. His hand was still firmly grasped on my hair allowing him to jerk my head up to look at him.

"What do you want, Grey?" His eyes stared intently into mine. The light above us was catching perfectly on his skin causing him to glisten under the fluorescence. "I want you to tell me."

"I don't know." I whispered against his lips, not wanting to admit it out loud.

His grip on my jaw tightened, squeezing my face roughly to assert authority, "Tell me what you fucking want."

"You."

One simple word and that's all it took. Before I could ever finish, his mouth was attached to my neck, roughly nipping and sucking at the skin. I ran my hand through his hair, grasping at it sloppily for some sort of balance as my other hand raked up and down the top of his back harshly.

I shut my eyes, trying to block everything around me out so I could just feel him. Feel the way his tongue messily dragged over the delicate skin of my neck. Feel the way his dick was growing against me. Feel the way his hands were grabbing my hips, his fingers digging in as he pushed himself against me. Feel the way he was lightly moving against me, desperate for any sort of touch.

Harry's lips detached from my neck, a quiet whine leaving my mouth from the loss of contact.

"We should go upstairs." His voice trailed off, eyes focusing on my lips as he aimlessly dragged his fingers along the hem of my tight dress.