Re-lap

I didn't know what to do.

"SODAPOP CURTIS WINS!" The announcer yelled.

The greasers in the audience cheered.

"WHAT?" We all shouted at the same time. The announcer walked up to us.

"What do you mean what? You won! Congrats Sodapop!"

"But I crossed before them!" Randy protested.

"Yes, but remember when your car slid off the road? You didn't join back In until a lap later. So you still have one lap to go! Sodapop won by a whole lap!"

I felt a HUGE wave of relief. We all started jumping around cheering.

"The Princess will always be ours Randy!" Steve spat.

He just stood there, then a few of us his soc buddy's walked up to him. They started talking but I couldn't hear what about, I was too busy being a winner.

"Thank you Sodapop, thank you, thank you!" Rylie beamed, giving me the tightest hug.

"I wasn't gonna let you go anywhere." I gushed, hugging her back.

"Im so glad you're safe!" Pony said running up to Emma, hugging her.

"Seriously?" She asked annoyed. I laughed.

"Why don't we go celebrate with milkshakes, huh?" Dally suggested.

Just as I was about to agree, I heard the sound of a loaded gun. I whipped my head around to see Randy with a heater, holding it right against the back of Rylies neck. His arm was around her waist holding her still.

"Now Sodapop, I didn't want to do this. But if I can't have her, no one will." Randy smirked,
placing his finger on the trigger.

Rylie pov:

I stood there as calm as possible trying not to bring attention to myself. I had access to my coat pocket with my blade in it. Randy had his attention on my neck and head, so this was my chance.

I slipped my hand into my pocket and grabbed my blade. In a sharp swift movement I opened my switch and angled it towards Randy. It was risky. He had already shot one bullet and I knew he didn't have another, he was just doing this for intimidation purposes.

Thats what he always did. He has always been all bark and no bite.

I gained the courage and I stabbed him. I had stabbed Randy in the leg. Chaos erupted.

Johnny's pov:

Randy fell to the ground gripping his leg where he had been stabbed.

"Stay loyal to the bet, Randy." Emma nagged.

"Don't be a sore loser now." Darry said.

I didn't know how to react, or what to do. Rylie was standing above Randy who was still on the ground. I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me.

Soon enough, the other Socs came to pick him up and take him to the ER.

"Freaks!" One of them yelled.

We stayed silent for a moment.

"So...do you guys still wanna get milkshakes?" Dally asked again.