Chapter 95

The next day

While going back to Pallet town, Ash helps Officer on Tarroco island to catch Pokemon poachers and returns Lapras to his family sensing they are around there.

After travelling back to Pallet town in the evening, Ash meets his mom and his Pokemon who stays with her, she cooks a big dinner for Ash and friends.

In the morning Prof Oak comes to meet him with Gary to congratulate him, Gary also informs him that he is going to participate in Johto league, Ash returns GS ball back to Prof Oak who takes it and goes back to his lab to analyse it.

Ash after telling Delia that he is going to meet his Pokemon and will return late, teleports to Rota.

Ash directly teleports to the location of his Pokemon sensing their Aura which is in Tree of beginning and Mew came out of pokeball transforming back to her original form then Mewtwo also appeared with a Blinding light out of Ash's necklace, getting a lot of attention.

Ash: *released his all Pokemon so that they can also meet others* hey guys, I'm back *shouted but it wasn't needed because all the Pokemon already coming towards him with their best speed* hey guys! calm down! *but everything in vain, he disappeared in the hordes of Pokemon*

"My my they really love a lot" came a sweet and loved filled voice.

Pokemon moves away as voice owner comes close to Ash.

Ash: *getting on one knee* your majesty.

Ilene: *squeezes Ash's ear lightly* so you want to tease me huh *with a sweet smile on her face*

Ash: I'm sorry sis, I will not do it again *laughing*

Ilene: you better not *then three Pokemon came flying behind her* I'm a little surprised that you caught these guys *Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno* but I'm more happy that achieved such thing.

Ash: *trio bowed to Ash* well they wanted it themselves *walking to them and standing in front of them* how you guys are doing?

Trio: we are very well Chosen one.

Ash: *smiles looking at them and nodded* good *then turns back to Ilene* Sis, I'm going to Johto region.

Ilene: I see, well I guessed it knowing there will be a league tournament soon enough and last night I received a call that you have returned so I prepared this specially for you * giving him a pokedex (Johto pokedex)*

Ash: *after receiving it* thanks sis but... don't you think I don't need these, I already have everything here *pointing to his head*

Ilene: I know Ash but as I said, it have a special features *smiling brightly*

Ash: ohh... and what is that? *Confused and excited*

Ilene: I requested to increase the number of pokemons you can carry with you, hoping that it will increase 2-3 Pokemon but unexpectedly they instantly accepted and made it to 12.

Ash: what!!? *Shocked*

Ilene: yes but you will have to hide it and it's only valid while you have this pokedex on you.

Ash: okay *nodded* thanks sis *hugging her lightly*

Ilene: I am happy you liked it.

After spending his time there with everyone he went back to his house in the evening.

He teleported in his room then gets down and sees prof Oak sitting in living room.

P. Oak:- you are back Ash *standing while holding something in his hand*

Ash: yes I am.

Delia: welcome back honey *coming with dinner for 3 people, well more than that because of Ash because he eats a lot*

Ash: how do you knew I came back.

Delia: a mother's intuition *Ash smiles hearing that and everyone starts eating*

After finishing dinner

P. Oak: actually Ash I have a request, you said you will go to Johto, right? Gary already so I can't ask him but will you bring it to Kurt in the Azalea town who is famous for designing pokeballs and might know something about it *giving GS ball to Ash*.

Ash: ' Mew Mew can't you help with this'

Mew: ' there are some familiar energies on it but that's the I can't be sure about it'

Ash: ' energies? Means it was made for some special purpose' *looks at p. Oak* sure, I'll do it *then turns to Delia* where are Misty and Brock?

Delia: after you left they said they want to their homes for a visit and will return tomorrow morning.

Ash: I see, well then good night mom, good night p. Oak.

P. Oak: I'll take my leave as well.

Ash excited for new journey went back to his room.