Chapter 73

In Ash's mind

Ash standing in front of Arceus

Ash: Father? *Then bow his head*

Arceus: raise your head son * raised his head*

Ash: is there something I can do?

Arceus: no son, just to let you know, Tapus will approach you soon enough and they will give you all the information you need, also a special gift, make sure to use them wisely, I can't maintain this conversation for long so be careful.

Ash: why Father? Aren't you recovering? *Concerned*

Arceus: I am son but.... without my all plates, it cannot be helped, everything remains unstable.

Ash: Then should not we go and get those plates first for you Father?

Arceus: that will be futile son, even if you obtain them, in this condition, I can't come there to get those or open hall of origins for you, we have to wait a little longer.

Ash: *sighed frustrated* as you wish father.

Arceus: don't worry about that now son, Focus on what you have on hand right now and you should wake up now, I have taken your enough time, I will see you later, Good luck son.

Ash: thanks father *then he heard his name being called, he opened his eyes, prof Kukui trying to wake him up in the place they came late night yesterday* what is it professor? *Getting up in his bed*

Kukui: I have prepared your breakfast, I have to go and take my class so I'm leaving, I'll come back in the evening and we will discuss about the UB matter then.

Ash: take your class? *Trying to find his pokeballs* where are my pokeballs? *Looked at professors*

Kukui: I took them to give your pokemon their food, they are on the beach, training I guess, their pokeballs are with Pikachu in the Kitchen and I'm teacher at pokemon school here.

Ash: oh yeah, beach, I remember what you told me about Alola but what Pikachu is doing in the kitchen?

Kukui: he just woke up, he sure sleeps a lot, he was sleeping in the plane too just like you, like trainer, like pokemon.

Ash: *sighed* alright professor, after I'll eat my breakfast, I'll meet you in your school.

Kukui: for what? *Curious*

Ash: nothing much, just wanted to see it, I have been to a pokemon school before, I want to see what kind of students you have.

Kukui: did something happened there?

Ash: you are getting late professor, remember?

Kukui: oh yeah, I'll see you in school then but how will you find me?

Ash: you don't have to worry about that *smiling, showing his eyes glowing blue with Aura* I'll find you.

Kukui: okay.....then see you later *left his house afterwards*

Ash: *after eating his breakfast and getting ready, he collected his pokeballs and Pikachu on his shoulder* why didn't you went with them?

Pikachu: I was tired, it doesn't look like but Greninja gets a lot serious when it comes to training, same goes for Scizor they both think....... just like you.

Ash: *laughing at a little* maybe because they are with me for a long time but I think they should take breaks once in a while but they don't want to, well we are in Alola, I'll make sure they should take break here.

Pikachu: yeah I would love that *smiling happily*

Ash: you know what I think, unlike those two, you are training once in a while, most of the times you sleep or eat.

Their arguments continued until they reached beach where his pokemon are training.

Ash: *taking a deep breath in the air* wow, it is refreshing.

Pikachu: *mimicking Ash* yeah it is.

Then he walked to his pokemon, where Aerodactyle sparing with Scizor and Greninja with Lucario, one side Aerodactyle looks in bad condition on other side Greninja, Mew (as Espeon) sitting on a rock looking at them.

Ash: alright everyone, that's enough, we are in Alola, let's take a break then we will do for what we came here.

Scizor: *walking to Ash* my lord, are these Ultra beasts are really strong as you say?

Ash: yeah they are strong but I don't think even they stand a chance against you now but it can't be certain and we shouldn't let this opportunity go.

Scizor: yes, my lord.

Ash: 'wow, of all things, he just remembers training with Ultra beasts, he seriously needs a break'  i'm going to prof Kukui's school, let's take a little break then all of us should go there, Lucario use heal pulse on them please *Lucario did as said*.

All of the layed down and started to rest, Ash surprisingly again started to take a nap.

In Ash's dream (without stretching it long, it's the same vision Ash saw in sun and moon before getting Cosmoem)

After waking up from his dream

Ash: were those Solgaleo and Lunala, but what it was? It was blurry.

Lucario: master, is something wrong? *Everyone also looked at him*

Ash: oh it's nothing, I think we should go now, I'll release everyone of you when we reach there *returning them*

Ash used his Aura to find the location

Ash: I got it, let's teleport to the nearest forest then *said to Pikachu and Mew who didn't want to go back into pokeball, Mew nodded and they teleported in the forest near this......

(You can see the forest in the left lower corner).

Next chapter will be soon, I hope, I'll try 😅😅