part 2

Ash on Charizard going to the Fire island then Charizard suddenly changed his direction slightly.

Ash: *also sensed why Charizard changed his direction* so you have detected it too huh, the Fire sphere, it have quite a strong fire aura *with a smile on his face*

After a while they landed on island near a pedestal containing the fire sphere, Ash slowly walked to it and grabbed it.

Ash: two more to go *about to go to the next island when sound of loud thunders came*

----------

The news of abnormal weather and pokemon acting strangely started to spread.

Misty, Brock, Maren and Melody got on the shore of fire island with a crash.

--------

In an aircraft near fire island

a computerized voice: Zapdos has been detected.

A man's voice: very good, let's get the second one *seeing captured Moltres on screen*

-----------

In front of Ash Zapdos landed with a thunderstorm.

Ash: Zapdos? What are you doing on fire island?

Zapdos: you shouldn't care about that and just get out of here from now on, this island will belongs to me. *screeched with thunder roars*

Ash: and what about Moltres? Do you think he will let you? ' wait? Why Moltres still isn't here?'

Zapdos: he disappeared and you took his sphere, didn't you? So this island doesn't have a owner anymore.

Ash: then shouldn't you try to find him to make sure he is fine or not? and stop acting with such selfishness. He is one of you afterall.

Zapdos: he left by himself, he should be fine. Now leave. *in a hush manner*

Ash: alright, i was going to get your sphere next anyway. *with carefree tone*

Zapdos: what! *getting angry* did I heard you wrong? You are going to take my sphere now?

Ash: yes *nodded his head* yes I am.

Zapdos: then you can't leave, not yet *sending a thunder attack at Ash and pikachu then dust clouds covered the area* now stay here until I decide what to do with you.

"Sorry but I can't, I have things to do" Ash said with a Aura shield around him.

Zapdos: what!? *shocked* wait.... You are..... Please forgive my rudeness earlier *bowing*

Ash: you shouldn't attack just anyone you know *getting closer to Zapdos who didn't lift his head until Ash placed his hand on his head* it's not normal for you to behave like this, what's going on?

Zapdos: I don't know, i'm feeling agitated for a while now and it's just increasing by time.

Ash: I see, let's g-

"Ash!" Misty's surprised shout came out loud seeing Ash's hand on Zapdos's head who looks like doesn't mind at all, everyone around misty have same expressions as her.

Ash: oh hello everyone, what you guys are doing here? *looking at them confused, removed his hand from Zapdos's head unconsciously to look at them then Zapdos stood tall again*

Before anyone of them could reply, everyone heard a strange sound, looked above to see a airship approaching.

Ash: ' this aura.... is it..'

Zapdos: Moltres *with a agitated tone*