chapter 27

Hlo guys thanks for your support and replying for the question, not everyone replied for mew's tranformation but some were kind of you, I was surprised when some of you said Alolan vulpix, sorry to those because the winner of the transformation is......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the story.
sorry for this.(note: she is in her disguise all the time, just wanted to say)

Mew transformed and hoped on Ash's shoulder. Then with mew, Ash and Lucario carrying pikachu in his arms teleported on the route 1 near a river.

Ash sighed seeing the time "wow time flies quickly, it's already evening" Ash said then started to walk.

It was getting late, Ash then saw a red haired girl sleeping on the riverside and went to her then shook her a little "excuse me miss" Ash said trying to wake her up.

She started to open her eyes then she noticed Ash and with a big shout she pushed him away, because of sudden shout Ash caught off guard and to his surprise, girl is also strong, her jerk made him to fell on his back and mew  hop off Ash, much to her annoyance but the shout also woked up someone and made him to squeak with fear.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you alright, I wasn't mean to scare you" girl said apologetically.

"It's alright" Ash said dusting off his clothes "I wa-..." Ash looked up to find pikachu in girl's arms who was enjoying the feeling.

Ash sighed at this then Lucario walked to him "master are you alright?"Lucario asked.

"Ash if you want I can teleport her in river" Mew also said, not looking pleased.

"No it's alright, I'm fine" Ash said then walked to the girl with Lucario and mew.

"Excuse me miss, what are you doing here this late?" Ash asked nicely.

"It's not your concern" she replied rudely but Ash didn't responded to that.

"Alright, I was just asking" Ash said waving his hands in front of him " it's getting late, can you please tell me the way to viridian city?" Ash asked to realize her what is time right now.

She also noticed that it's late evening and become little worried because it's not safe to be alone at this time near a forest" viridian city is that way" she said pointing to the direction of same route Ash was walking "I'm going the Same way if you want to I can come with you" she said hurriedly.

"Yeah sure, it will be helpful" Ash said knowing "by the way I'm Ash Ketchum from pallet town and in your hands is my starter pikachu" Ash said, pikachu hoped on his shoulder at his name "he is Lucario my old friend and this is Eevee, I captured her today" Ash said pointing to lucario beside him and Mew(Eevee) hoped on his other shoulder.

Misty nodded "wow...you got really good pokemon there being a newbie" she said surprise evident in her voice.

"Thanks" Ash said after a little while of silence Ash finally asked "and what about you you?".

She was reluctant but replied "misty" she said not trusting him much so don't want to talk to him but asked"why are you going to viridian city by the way?".

"I'm on my pokemon journey and it's my first day" Ash replied smiling " but again what are you doing here?"

Misty sighed "I love water pokemon so I came here for fishing, I don't know when sleep took over me" Misty replied nervously rubbing her left arm with right hand.

"I see" Ash said laughing mentally "can we start walking now?" Ash asked.

"Yeah sure let me get my bicycle" Misty said moving towards her bicycle "now we can" she said returning with bicycle.

They were walking in silence, passing by trees "So you love water pokemon huh?" Ash asked trying to break the silence.

"Yeah, I want to be the best water type trainer in the world" Misty replied determinedly which Ash noticed and smiled.

"That's a great dream to achieve" Ash said looking at her, she also turned her gaze to him "I also have something similar to achieve".

"And what is that?" Misty asked intently.

"I want to be pokemon master" Ash replied with a wide smile on his face, Misty didn't understood what that mean but didn't cared to ask more.

They were walking again in silence then they saw a large Rainbow bird flying in the sky "wow" Ash and Misty said together but not taking there eyes off the bird.

"Mew, what HO-OH doing here?" Ash asked Mew with telepathy.

"You will see soon" Mew replied then after that a feather from HO-OH start to land on Ash, Ash seeing this, raised his hand and grabbed it "I don't think I have to explain now".

"Yeah I got it" Ash said smiling ' thanks for blessings HO-OH' Ash thanked HO-OH.

"It was my pleasure chosen one" HO-OH replied much to Ash's surprise and delight.

Ash smiled then looked beside him to see Misty still mesmerized by HO-OH "umm Misty" Ash said getting her attention "can we go now?".

"Yeah sure" she replied still mesmerized "but aren't you surprised to see a pokemon like that?" She asked surprised.

"To tell you the truth" Ash said looking at her "I was a little surprised"  which made Misty confused.

"Okay.....I guess" Misty said not knowing what to say now.

They were near the viridian city and soon were going to enter it when they heard a shout "Hold it!" and next moment a arm in front of Ash placed to stop him "what are you doing here?".

Ash looked up to see officer Jenny standing there "oh hii officer Jenny, it's a long time, how are you?" Ash asked smiling.

Officer Jenny focused on him confused then her eyes widened at realization "Ash!" She said smiling then hugged him tightly, pikachu and mew quickly hopped off Ash "it's good to see you after this long time, I missed you little cute boy".

"Sorry.........I wasn't able to visit you much" Ash said guilt in his voice.

"It's alright Ash" officer Jenny said "but i miss your visits with your mother" she said sighing then she looked at Misty then released Ash from hug"oh sorry but who might you be?".

"I'm Misty" Misty replied.

"Misty do you have any identity proof?" Officer Jenny asked getting serious.

"No I don't have, is there a problem?" Misty asked worried.

"Yeah, there are pokemon thieves roaming around here so you have to show your identity proof" officer Jenny replied.

"But I don't have any with me now" Misty said afraid.

"Then you have to come with me Misty until you will be able to prove you are not one of them" officer Jenny said sternly which afraid Misty more.

"Let her go officer Jenny, she is with me, I'll taking responsibility if anything will happen because of her" Ash said.

"Are you sure Ash?" Officer Jenny asked on which Ash nodded "alright then you can take her with you but be careful".

"Yeah I will and you also take care of yourself" Ash said then hugged her and walked away with Misty waving bye.

"Thanks for covering me their Ash" Misty said finally smiling.

"It's alright" Ash said also smiling "by the way it's almost night where do you live?".

"I'm staying in  pokemon center but where are you going to stay?" Misty asked.

"I think I will also stay in pokemon center for the night" Ash replied.

"Okay then let's go"Misty said then they walked together towards pokemon center.

Sorry I wrote this chapter quickly so it's not that good, please mention mistakes and suggestions and ask for questions if there is any it will be helpful 🙂🙂😜