Chapter 39

Hey guys today morning I just by coincidence saw the rankings of my story and I have no. 1 on chosen one tag, 2nd for Lucario and 3rd for Mewtwo so I thought let's celebrate it with a chapter, don't know how long these will stay so did it as quick as possible.

Ash and Serena started to walked to Lumiose tower in silence then Serena decided to break it "hey Ash how long have you been on your journey?" Serena asked.

"Well you will be surprised it's just two days" Ash replied laughing a little.

"Really? Wow, so you are traveling alone?" Serena asked again.

"No, I'm traveling with a girl, her name is Misty and soon another guy Brock going to join us, he is a gym leader" Ash replied.

"Well that's great" Serena said 'a girl' Serena thought to herself worriedly which Ash noticed.

"Is everything ok Serena?" Ash asked concerned.

"Huh? Yeah everything is just fine, sorry" Serena said hurriedly.

"If you say so" Ash said buying it.

Soon they reached the Lumiose tower "so Ash isn't it amazing?" Serena asked but before Ash could reply a girl came to Serena and kneeled in front of her who is familiar to Ash.

"will you take care of my brother?" Girl asked Serena.

"What!?" Serena shouted blushing with embarrassment, Ash didn't liked it.

"Bonnie I told stop doing this million times" Ash heard another familiar voice then a robotic arm took Bonnie away from Serena.

"Brother you are spending your all time making things, someone have to do this" Bonnie said pouting.

Clement walked towards Serena "sorry for my sister's behaviour" Clement said bowing.

"It's alright" Serena said waving her arms in front of her.

"Hey Clement and Bonnie" Ash greeted them and they turned to him.

"Oh hii Ash" they both greeted him back then they noticed Greninja "is that Greninja is yours?" Ash nodded at this "Oh ok, are you done with prof?" Clement asked.

"Yeah, it got finished faster than I thought" Ash replied.

"That's great, what are doing here if you don't mind asking me?" Clement asked.

"It's fine, Serena is showing me things around here" Ash replied.

"Are you guys on a date?" Bonnie chimmed in.

"What!? Serena said blushing.

"what is that?" Ash asked, Bonnie sweatdroped at this, Clement didn't made any reaction but Serena was still blushing on thought 'on date with Ash'.

"You are dense like my brother" Bonnie said.

"Hey! I'm not" Clement shouted to her with playfull voice.

"Yes you are big brother" Bonnie said sternly but also smiling.

"Guys" Ash called them and they looked at him.

"Oh sorry Ash, so you are looking around huh then how about the Lumiose tower, wanna come in?" Clement asked.

"Will it be okay?" Ash asked.

"Yeah of course" Clement replied.

"What do you say Serena?" Ash asked turning to her but find her still in daze "umm Serena" Ash said shooking her a little which brought her out of her daze and blushed hard with embarrassment.