Chapter 54

Guys it's just another filler chapter but there is a very important information atleast for some of you.... maybe and there is no logic for some answers so bare with it😅😅😅.

In the morning

Ash walked in the dining hall with his 4 pokemon (pidgeot in the pokeball) with his bag, Lucario following him slowly, Pikachu on Lucario's head, Mew in her real form on Ash's head, they were totally exhausted except for Scizor who walked with them in better condition than them, Delia and Ileana who were waiting for him, noticed his arrival but got surprised at their condition, Ileana gave some signal to Jenny who was standing near her then Jenny left after that.

Ash put his bag down after taking his seat, Pikachu jumped down on floor and started to take a nap, Mew jumped in Delia's arms and did same as Pikachu Lucario took a seat beside Ash but Scizor just stood near him.

Delia: what happened to all of you?

Ash: *laughed nervously scratching his head* we were training for....umm....what time is it?

Delia: probably 8 Am.

Ash: *surprised a little* really? It's already been 4 hours? *Said nervously*

Delia: wait! You were training for 4 hours in the morning? *Ash nodded nervously, Delia sighed at this* like trainer like pokemon *which confused Ileana and Ash, Delia noticed this* in pallet town, Scizor training everyday non stop, he only stops when he have to eat, now new one also following him, they never stop doing it.

Ash looked at Scizor for some response

Scizor: I'm training to be the strongest in the world as we promised and when I told others about it and you my Lord then they said they also want to give their everything they have got, they are doing it willingly.

Ash looked happily at Scizor.

Ash: you guys doing great but please take care of you also, I don't want you guys to do excessive training and get hurt by it.

Scizor: I will take care of it my lord *with bowing his head a little*

Then heard Ileana's giggle

Ash: what is it sis?

Ileana: oh it's nothing much, the thing that how you can understand pokemon language still amazes me.

Pikachu: *from Ash's head* oh it's just for better understanding for readers.

Everyone in the hall looked at him puzzled except for Delia and Ileana.

Pikachu: it's nothing.

Delia: isn't he a cutie. *Taking him in her arms like a baby with a smile*

Then Jenny walked back into hall with Ash's and his pokemon's breakfast with the help of other two servants, after serving it servants left.

Ash ate his food and was about to pick his bag when Ileana stopped

Ileana: aren't you forgetting something Ash? *Looking at him with a smile*

Ash: *started to think* I have my bag here and all pokemon I brought with me *then looked at her* nope, I have everything *at this Mew just shook her head in disappointment*

Ileana: are you sure? *Then held her hand towards Jenny who gave her 2 envelopes after that Ileana gave one to Ash, Ash looked at her confused* open it and you will see.

Ash: *opened the envelope and got surprised* how? *Was all he could say*

Delia: *seeing the scene got curious* what's in it?