Chapter 80

On the day of league

After lighting the Stadium torch by the torch bearer, a old man started his welcome speech.

                ( Charles goodshow)

Last day Ash teleported to Rota where he gave his Pokeballs to Ilene then he teleported to his house where Misty and Gary were waiting for him then he, his mother, his friends, Gary and Prof. Oak came to Indigo Plateau in Prof's car.

all the trainers set there sights on the winner's trophy.

After giving speech for a while, Charles goodshow (C.G.) coughed a little.

C.G. :- this year we have a special chief guest, honouring us with her presence, Queen Ilene of Rota, *everyone cheered loudly as she appeared on Stage*

Ash: what!? What!!? Why didn't sis told me?

Gary :- *who is standing beside Ash* hey Ash, isn't she looks my type? *Then looked at Ash*

Ash: *looked at Gary with a glare* if you do anything Gary, I promise you, you will regret it. *Threatening voice*

Gary: *backed away a little* woah, Calm down Ash, I was just joking, it's not like a can even talk to her.

C.G. :- this year, Queen Ilene will give trophy to the winner of League.

Gary:- *smirked* or maybe there is, sorry Ashy boy but I'm surely going to win this thing.

Ash: ' I was recently thinking just to get 2nd or 3rd spot so I will not stand out much in my other journeys but now.... I can't let anyone else to get close to sis' I'm winning this and no one is getting in my way *said confidently*

Gary: we will see, I was training hard after that Aerodactyle incident, you better be prepared.

Ash: I'm more than you can imagine.

C.G. :- And *said loudly after saying few lines which attracted Ash's and Gary's attention* Queen Ilene opened a annual tournament few years back, a lot of trainers go their compete to be the Aura guardian of the Year, if you are interested you can also go their, it is celebrated as a festival there in respect of Aura guardian sir Aaron, now Queen Ilene please say some words of encouragement to these competitors.

Queen Ilene after getting closer to mic, was about to say something but then somebody said.

"So where is this year's Aura Guardian, isn't he here?"

It was someone from audience.

Ilene: he is here........ his name is Lance, Champion of Kanto region and one of Elite four of Johto region. *Lance also came on stage from behind*

Everyone got shocked at this.

Many started murmuring like how they are going to the tournament and more.