Chapter 65

Ash teleported in his room, it's afternoon ( i don't know the time difference) and Ash asked Mewtwo that he should take a look around the region himself, Mewtwo agreed happily and teleported from there.

Ash walked outside of his room, decoration was everywhere for the party which is in the evening, Ash walked in the party hall and everyone was there, helping in the preparations but stopped seeing Ash coming there.

Bonnie: *came to Ash running, Pikachu who was also with her came to Ash and jumped on Ash's shoulder and said hii nuzzling Ash's cheek which Ash returned laughing* Ash where were you all night? Everyone was worried for you?

Ash: *looked at the others with a annoying face* ' and they wouldn't had worried if their so called official would had taken me away after declaring me as a threat' *then looked at Bonnie again* i just had to calm my mind so i went out to take some fresh air but it was so relaxing that i lost the track of time, sorry if i worried you..... *Looking at others but then..*... Bonnie.

Bonnie: you are here now that's all matter, are you ready for the party? Dawn went for shopping, she said she need to buy a dress, do you have yours?

Ash: ohh... actually...i don't *rubbing the back of his head*

Bonnie: of course you wouldn't too, that's why Dawn waited for you but you didn't show up so she went with prof Juniper, prof said she also have shopping to do, they will be returning any second.

Ash: i see then i should go and buy something too.

"There's no need for that" it was Dawn, who returned with prof Juniper "right prof Juniper?" Looking at Prof Juniper.

Juniper: *walked to Ash* I'm sorry Ash for what happened yesterday but believe me, we didn't wanted something like that to happen in the first place, we were also informed about this very late, all of us Professors and Champions, we apologize for everything.

Ash: *looked at everyone who also had their heads down in a sorry manner* alright alright, i forgive all of you but it will take a while for me to trust everyone like i was used to be. *Everyone raised their heads and smiled*

Prof Juniper: and we will do our best to earn it.

Then Diantha's Gardevoir came out of her Pokeball.

Gardevoir: Prince, I'm also sorry for what happened, are you and Lucario alright?

Pikachu: no offense Gardevoir but i was the one who was outside of his pokeball and got captured in a cage *pointing to himself* not your beloved Lucario, he was in his pokeball all this time.

Gardevoir: *blushing* I'm sorry Pikachu, I'm glad to see that you are alright.

Pikachu: then i do want to see how much you will be happy to see Lucario alright *Gardevoir blushed hard at this, Pikachu with a mischievous look, turned to Ash* what do you think partner?

Ash unclipped Lucario's pokeball, this time their wasn't any red signal, Ash released Lucario, walked to him and hugged him.

Lucario: are you alright master? what happened? *With concern*

Ash: no it's nothing, look who is here? *Pointing to Gardevoir* she was waiting for you, go and spend some time with her, we will talk later *Lucario looked at Ash for a brief moment then nodded and went away with a blushing Gardevoir then Ash looked in the direction of Dawn and prof Juniper* Now Dawn what were you talking about that i don't have to go to shopping. *Dawn just looked at prof Juniper*

Juniper: well as an apology, i actually bought something you will need for the party, you can wear it in the party. *Giving a bag to him*

Ash: *going to open bag but..* if prof Juniper have bought something for me it must be good, let it be surprise for others.