chapter 7

In Ash's mind there is Arceus and Ash standing facing each other.
"So....." Ash said questioning"why you asked me to do that" ash said now confused."you will see soon child" Arceus replied then started to focus soon something started to materialize in between them.

Seeing this Ash backed away a little, soon process finished and a canine type pokemon emerged having eyes closed it looked straight at Ash through Aura vision"why?" Pokémon asked with anger filled voice. "huh?" Ash said confused and afraid"what do you mean why?".
Listening his voice he opened his eyes he saw Ash and his expression softened a little"you,you are just a child,you have similar Aura to someone so I mistook you with him"pokemon said.
"It's alright it happens sometime"Ash replied.
"What is this place, where am I?" Pokemon said confused but then sensed energy around him,shock visible on his face"what is this massive Aura".

"Hlo lucario"said Arceus interrupting him from his thoughts.lucario turned around now much shocked to seeing the God in front of him"the Aura belongs to child,he is my chosen one the aura prince or what you also call prince of pokemon".
"To child?"said eyeing the Ash"but what do you want from me" turning his gaze back to Arceus little bowing his head in respect.
"I want you to train him in aura and physical,he is the last one from Aaron's blood line who can use it" replied Arceus."Master's blood" lucario said shocked"what do mean, where is he,can't he teach him by himself". "he died lucario,thousands of years ago,you were in the Aaron's staff for that long"said Arceus."what?, it can't be, it was just tomorrow when he betrayed me and everyone" anger returned in luario's voice."no lucario he didn't" Arceus said."huh?"said lucario now curious"what do you mean he didn't,he sealed me in staff and run away from kingdom" said still angry.
"No lucario he didn't run away from kingdom,he sacrificed himself for the kingdom,he transferred his all aura to tree of beginning to stop the war,he was a brave and kind man" Arceus told him everything else.
Now lucario knowing what really happened,was about to cry"lucario now your going to be freed then you have to train the chosen one it's very important and there is no one better than you to do it"said Arceus to lucario."okay I will train him but first I want to go the tree of beginning" said lucario agreed."I understand,you can go lucario but take him with you"replied Arceus."me?why?" said Ash curious."chosen one you don't have just aura but also physic power,not just that you have every element's Aura, lucario is master in aura and physic too he will teach you but to unlock it fully you will need mew's help"Arceus finished.
Ash nodded in understanding"ok,I will go too then but how is lucario going to be freed?"."you Ash,you have Aura to do this,lucario will help too,you just have to focus your Aura on staff lucario will take everything in hand afterwards" Arceus replied."lucario it is very important duty for the sake of world and I m counting on you for training him for the worst situation,can I believe in you for that?" Arceus said sternly.
"Yes father you can believe in me,I will make him just as you want, strongest like no one was and no one will"lucario replied bowing with stern voice showing that he will do it just as Arceus want from him.
Arceus nodded smiling then turned his gaze to Ash who has his face a little down"what happened chosen one?". "Nothing it's just I was never able to see my father,I had no one to call father"said Ash with cracking voice. Arceus smiled"chosen one if you don't mind I can be your Godfather, only if you like, every legendary and some special pokemon call me that,if u don't mind you can also call me father" Arceus said still smiling.
"Really you will be my father?"said Ash with hope."of course Ash Ketchum from now own, I,  Arceus, announce you my own child"said Arceus smiling."thanks father, I will make you proud of me"said Ash smiling widely."alright then, everyone  waiting for you outside,your mom is really worried for you,you should go and free lucario then go to the tree of beginning"Arceus ordered them and they nodded instantly.

Outside Ash's mind Queen explained everything and now Ash started to wake up.

Next chapter will be soon in two to three days 😋😋 my exam are  going on that is why it's a short chapter.