chapter 37

"Ash be careful" prof Sycamore shouted to him seeing Lucario, everyone also looked afraid seeing Lucario.

But Ash didn't even looked at them, he walk towards Lucario.

"Ash!" Ash heard the voice and turned to Serena and saw her concerned for him.

"Everything will be fine" Ash said to her and again started to walk to Lucario.

"Lucario" Ash standing in front of him , Lucario growled at him ready to attack but Ash moved forward and touched his head with lucario's, Lucario tried to punch Ash but he blocked it, Ash closed his eyes then his locket started to glow but it was under his jacket so no one was able to see it, lucario's Aura flared for a while, Lucario prepared Aura spheres around him to fire them at Ash but Ash didn't moved, Lucario was about to fire them then his Aura became stable and also turned to normal, at least from mind, his eyes were sparkling golden.

Then Lucario dispersed Aura spheres and looked at Ash "what happened master?" Lucario asked confused but also hesitant little knowing what had happened.

"Marvelous" prof Sycamore interrupted there conversation, Ash looked at him to see prof and others faces which are just showing amazement "how you took control of it again so easily?" Prof asked with disbelief, now Lucario understood completely what happened and became sad.

Ash noticed this and faced him "it's not your fault Lucario" Ash said to him on which he looked at Ash confused.

"How? I just lost control there, how it's not fault?" Lucario said with shame.

"Because our Aura levels wasn't stable with each other" Ash explained which Lucario understood little but not others "prof let's give you a little head start in your research" Ash said turning to him and others "Mega stone and key stone are just a pathway to pass Aura from trainer to pokemon, Aura is life force of every being and also the reason we humans live and grow but in pokemon they evolve, there are different types of Aura in pokemon on the basis of their type and Humans also have a specific type of Aura in which they are strong which when respond to other pokemon with same Aura it lead to evolve the pokemon if you have a deep connection with your pokemon but by giving the extra Aura from trainer with Mega stone and key stone after final evolved form of pokemon, you are able to Mega evolve your pokemon but when your Aura isn't in sync with your pokemon or in the limit they both can handle or provide to each other, it put stress on pokemon which causes losing control, I just stabled my Aura with Lucario that's all" Ash explained and there jaws opened wide at this.