chapter 13

The shadow put Ash near the two men then one of them picked him in his grip and said"good work weavile".
The shadow was the pokemon weavile who smirked on his praise. The two men were well built.

Seeing this professors were confused and concerned for Ash.
Prof Oak stepped forward and asked men "what do you two want, put him down" prof said.

"Oh prof, you don't have to worry,  when we will get what we came for then we will release him, right Jim?" 1st man said.
"Right Bob, it's not happen daily that you come for hunting and found regional professor wondering around and before you ask what we want, we want all your research from every region in this memory card" Jim said throwing memory card to prof Oak.

Unknown to everyone nurse joy had called office Jenny without getting noticed.

" And why do you hunters want our research, as much I know hunters just caught pokemon​ and sell them" prof Oak asked.

"We don't need your research but we need money and there are many organisations who will give highest prices for secret research of regional professors" Bob replied, listening this prof gritted his teeth in anger"now do it quickly so we can leave fast or this kid will suffer" Bob said squeezing Ash hard and Ash roared in pain.

In Ash's pocket lucario was trying hard to get released from pokeball but because of small pocket pokeball wasn't able to expand. Ash also can't use Aura because then his secret could get revealed to everyone.

"Stop, I'll download it now then you will release the boy, right?" Prof said hurriedly seeing Ash in pain and hunters nodded smirking.

Prof Oak used pokemon center's computer to download all data then handed it over Jim and then Bob and Jim started laugh and leave.

" Hey! We gave you all data, now give Ash back" surprisingly it was prof juniper who said before anyone else.

" All data? It was only that data that you submitted, not the one which you are studying now, when you will be ready to give that data too then you can have the kid" Bob said smirking.

Listening this Ash was about to use Aura but before he could do anything he felt a hard smack on his head and he roared in saying "FATHER" loudly and then lost consciousness. Hunters started to laugh "now he won't be a problem to carry"Bob said and returned his weavile.

Everyone took Ash's shout normally because every kid cries for his mother or father but prof Oak noticed it other way because he knew Ash don't have any interaction with his father.

But unknown to everyone the alpha who was sleeping on his throne to recover somehow heard his chosen one/Son's Voice and to say that seeing the reason he was boiling with anger is a little word, he was also angry on himself that he can't go their and punish them but he did what he can to save Ash.

In viridian city sky turned black and lightning storm started, suddenly groups of pokemons like beedrills,butterfrees,scyther,pinsir, nidokings,nidoqueens, and many other started to wreck city and making their to pokemon center.

The two hunter were about to leave the pokemon center but they see the sky and then they heard roars of pokemons, they turned their gaze around pokemon center to find that they are trapped now, pokemons who have anger on their faces have circled all the area around pokemon center, seeing them professors also came outside and were shocked to see the view except for prof Oak who had only one thing on his mind 'it's same as before'.

Then lucario's pokeball fell from Ash's pocket and he released himself from pokeball and then grabbed his pokeball and punched Bob hard who didn't expected something like this and released Ash, lucario quickly grabbed Ash went into the horde of pokemons who gave way for them and circled them, lucario started try to wake him up, pokemons eyed the two hunters and were about to shot their attacks but then they heard a roar in the sky, everyone turned to see a red hair man as known as  Lance descending on his dragonite then 4 men in black uniforms also came.

Lance jumped from his dragonite "thanks for Informing me first,but it's look like I'm already late" he said to 4 men who nodded, then officer Jenny also came running breathing heavily.
"sorry I'm late, I had to evacuate city because of pokemon attack and they also destroyed my bike" officer Jenny said then she saw Lance and his agents "where are the criminals".

Lance pointed towards the hunters then they all came in front of hunters and then he said " you are under arrest, surrender now and it will be best for you" listening this hunters started to laugh.

"You fools we was thinking how to buy some time and then you came and did our work" Jim said still laughing.

" Buy time for what?" Lance asked them but they pointed to sky where they saw a big ship hovering over them then it launched number of cubes which turned into cages and electro nets who captured all pokemon even lucario but he saved Ash with his body from nets.All pokemon started to roar in pain.

"Now if you don't want to see them to get more hurt you will let us go away then you can release all of them" Bob said smirking.
Lance and others just nodded reluctantly then hunters started to move towards their ship which landed now, they entered ship and were about to start it when they heard explosions.

I'm getting worse and worse in this professors part, just bare it after this it will be better and only last chapter of professors part left😅😅😅😅 please tell if there are mistakes and things to change or how it was😥😥