chapter 3

In the kanto region's pallet hospital,there is Delia waiting in her room,who came here  for her delivery.
"Soon baby you will be in my arms and I promise you I m gonna be a best parent for you that you can expect and will take best care of you"thought Delia.

In the mean time pokemons whoever are able to travel this far, were coming to see their protector and Prince aka their precious chosen one.

Prof Oak were trying to figure why so many pokemon coming but to no avail."I don't think I will ever gonna be able to figure this out"said prof and sighed.prof then check the time"oh my, Delia's delivery is today I must go now" prof leave the lab and started walking to hospital to see Delia.

Prof entered Delia's room"hey Delia,how are you""I m fine prof. and thanks for coming"Delia replied smiling.
"Oh it's not a big deal and how is baby doing""baby is also fine and doctor said delivery is going to be soon""oh well that's good to hear and I m staying until then""thank you so much prof with I never felt the loss of my parents"Delia said now a little down but happy that she have prof as her father figure."that so sweet child and I'll be there for you if you need me anytime"prof and said and Delia nodded in appreciation

Soon the time came for Delia's delivery.

Time skip after delivery

Delia carrying a baby boy in her arms"hey baby I m your mother and I m going to complete my promise and going to raise you in a good boy"and soon she heard sounds coming from outside then prof Oak entered.
"What's going on prof""I also don't know child outside of hospital there are so many pokemons and they trying to break in""are they attacking prof??" she said worriedly"no child they trying to come in but they are not attacking anyone"that's good news I was getting worried" but prof chuckled"what's so funny prof""it's just that until now you are living with so many pokemons who are there which you don't even know and now you are worried about that pokemon will come and attack you"yeah maybe you are right prof
"maybe I m getting worried for nothing and about that pokemons, I actually don't know where from they just to my house".

Suddenly it hit prof"hey Delia do you all the pokemons are came here for you""how can you say that prof""well,you can see firstly these pokemons started to come to your house and now when you're here maybe they also came here to see""may be you are right prof but you said there are so many pokemons there right" prof nodded "but how can there be so many in just viridian forest,right?" "Well I think l most of them are about near town's pokemon habitats too,but why they are if you never met them??"said prof going into deep thoughts.
"I don't know prof it never happened before to me it's just started after ......""after what child"said prof snapping out of his thoughts."after I got pregnant"both prof and Delia looked at child who is sleeping peacefully.
"But maybe I m wrong"she said hopefully that pokemon not after her baby and going to hurt him.
"There is only one way to know""how prof??""we will take him to pokemons""whaaattt??no I m not going to do this what if hurt him""no child they are not attacking anyone they are here to him and they waiting from so long and if they try to do anything I have my Pokémon and hospital security too" Delia went to deep thoughts how pokemons came to her house helped her and made her happy then she made decision.
"Alright we are doing this prof""Okay then in night I'll talk to security too about this""why in the night prof??""well I don't think we want more people to know about this something like this must be stay hidden from public for security of the baby Delia""alright i understand prof"prof nodded and started walking to exit door""I'll come after the preparation,okay??" Delia nodded and prof exit the door.
Delia shifted her sight to her baby and looked concerned"oh baby" and kissed his head.

Time skip midnight everyone was asleep expect you know who very well

"Alright Delia it's time"said prof coming into room Delia nodded and get off the bed,going to exit.

Outside the hospital prof talked to pokemons and told them that they are coming so don't do anything to secure them or hurt the baby and after that pokemons are waiting for the baby impatiently.

Then prof exit the door of hospital and turned to pokemons and said"they are coming and just as I said earlier stay calm don't scare and hurt them" every pokemon roared or for some squeaked.
After hearing so much roars of pokemon Delia again got then prof gave her signal she hesitantly exit the door.
Seeing so many pokemon she expected a outburst but much to her surprise.

Every pokemon on the arrival of baby bowed instantly in gratitude and respect.Even the ones who are known to never get along.
Then baby's laughter made every pokemon to look at baby his raven hair shining in moonlight his face is glowing and chocolate eyes glistening with happiness.
Suddenly baby radiated calming waves of energy everyone got relaxed like there is nothing to worry about.

After sometime playing with baby every pokemon satisfied slowly started to leave to their habitats after bowing once again.

unknown to everyone every legendary pokemon saw the sight from hall of origin and are very happy from what they saw.

After this prof got and Delia got that boy was special and his secret must have to be protected.

"So Delia did you have him a name yet""no but going to give him now he made my every worries and sadness even of the Pokémon in ashes so his name will ASH,ASH KETCHUM".
(don't like tell me if you have anything better I m gonna change it😅😅😅)

When Delia returned her house after discharging from hospital even then different pokemons came to her house almost everyday to help her and mostly to play with 'ASH'.

Like it that's cool if not tell me what to change.like someone gonna read😂😂😂😂😂😂