chapter 42

Serena showed Ash how to ride Rhyhorn and make him to walk, after that Ash tried it and he was successful to do it, Grace was impressed with Serena and Ash that how she teached him and how Ash easily learned it, after a while Ash was able to ride Rhyhorn with full speed which surprised both Serena and Grace. Grace also praised him for that, they continued this until it was lunch time then Ash called his pokemons through Greninja for lunch, they all did their lunch did their lunch then Ash returned them and Serena started to watch T.V. in living room and the thing which caught her attention was the Pokémon showcase in the Lumiose city.

Ash: what is this?

Serena: this is called Pokémon showcase, these are just for girls who are known as Performers, The Performer and her Pokémon perform together on stage, making full use of the Pokémon's capabilities and perform as a team to show beautiful performances.(sorry, don't know how to explain it)

Ash: oh ok. *Not completely understanding it but saw how much Serena liked it* want to go their?

Serena: huh? It's too late now, it's about to start, I don't think there will be any seat available now.

Ash: we will never know until we try it *smiling, then Grace entered the room*

Grace: I don't know what were you two talking about but I heard he asked you to go somewhere and I think you should go.

Serena: huh? *Sighed* alright if you are insisting this much then I think it's not going to hurt to going there *smiled in the end then Grace walked upto her*

Grace: it can be your first date *whispered in Serena's ear which made her blush while Grace giggled*

Serena: mom! *embarrassingly*

Grace: now go and get ready, you don't want to go in these now, do you?

Serena: oh yeah, give me 10 mins Ash, I will be back soon (yeah right, girls are going to get ready in just 10 mins, poor Ash waited for Serena an hour then she came downstairs)

Ash: wow you got ready pretty quickly. *Sarcasm but didn't show it much but also noticed she looked beautiful*

(This is the first image I edited after downloading it and you know the filter I used on it just for fun is named as amour)(Ok that wasn't funny at all, let's continue our story)

(Ok that wasn't funny at all, let's continue our story)

Serena: really? When I wasn't able to choose my dre- *then she realised* oh sorry Ash it's just *then got red because of embarrassment*

Ash: it's alright, let's go, we don't have much time.

Serena: yeah sure.

Ash: by the way, you are looking good in that. *Then ran outside leaving Serena shocked*

Serena: what!? *Surprised* 'does he also like me?' *thinking*

Ash: Serena are you coming or not. *Shouted from outside*