Chapter 97

In the afternoon

Ash teleports back to his friends who set up a camp there and preparing lunch.

Misty: look whose back? *After seeing Ash*

Ash: sorry guys for leaving you behind like that.

Brock: Ash we knew you have secrets but it looks like they are not nothing on the level we thought, not after seeing that Pokemon you called out for.

Misty: yeah and it's not like we going to ask you to tell us everything, not until you want to do so yourself.

Ash: thanks guys *with grateful eyes*

Brock: let's eat first the-

Misty: before that! where Suicune went? *Thinking it must have left, like legendary Pokemon do*

Ash: oh.. I actually caught it*bringing out a pokeball and releasing Suicune*

Misty: *looking at Suicune with wide eyes filled with shock and excitement* no way! *It is a water type afterall*

Brock: *dropped the empty bowl he just picked (save food, LOL 😹😹)* seeing and meeting was already shocking but now he started to catch them. (He started it a long time ago, he is going to pace up a little now😈)

Ash: can we eat first, I'm getting hungry *seeing the dishes Brock prepared*

Brock: yeah, let's do that first.

Everyone finished their breakfast then decided to rest for a while after they will finish cleaning everything.

Ash again teleported away saying he will return just in a while.

Ash: *released Lucario and them handed him mega stone* let's try something Lucario and let's hope it works.

Lucario without hesitation nodded.

Ash: *with keystone in hand* ' transferring trainer's Aura to Pokemon and combining them together with mega stone and key stone as stabilizer and filters to make Pokemon stronger, but if there is only pure Aura, pure and strong' *then energies from both stones started to channel and just their presence made atmosphere heavy, when both connected to each other, it produced a strong shockwave then Mega evolution started*

Lucario started to transform in his mega form but this time it brought immense power with it unlike other time, it contained a dominating power. Air, earth and tress everything trembled under this power, Lucario's body released power surpassing Ash's to the limit he have shown until now. Aura waves traveling in air constantly and causing atmosphere to change around him, he looked nothing less than a God right now, his overwhelming power, the bizzare confident in his eyes.

Lucario roared in the sky sending a shockwave which pierced the clouds.

Then with a cracking sound key stone shattered in Ash's hand then Lucario returned to his normal with his own Aura flaring which is quite strong but nothing comparable to just it was a moment ago.

Ash: it was a good experiment but.. *looking at keystone with discontent then a smile appeared on his face* we will have to go to Kalos again.

Teleported back to his friends.

But unknown to them Palkia appeared just after them. He felt something effecting space around this area but when he appeared, found nothing so he left.

I'll update soon, someone asked me to stop so I stopped, 2 days ago someone asked me to update so I did, I'll do it again if there is even one person wants it.