Chapter 70.5

In the morning after training for hours in the nearby forest

Ash resting with his pokemons under a big tree where is little sunlight coming.

Ash: Mew, there is something I want you to do something.

Mew: *in her form* what? Again something? When was the time you played with me huh? *Don't liking it*

Ash: it's important Mew *Serious*.

Mew: alright..*sighed* what is it? *Coming to him floating*

Time skip to...... Almost 10:00 am

Ash: Lucario, I'm going now, I'll be back around five, make sure those two don't go anywhere after they return, okay? Specially the little one *wearing his XYZ clothes*

Lucario: yes master, I'll take care of it.

Ash: *nodded to Lucario* I'm counting on you *walking to the door to leave* Diantha going to leave soon, right? Go and spend time with Gardevoir until then, she must wanted to do the same.

Lucario: *blushing* you are getting late master.

Ash: *looked at the clock in his room which shows 10:00 am* I'm not, see you later, have a great time *his eyes started to glow pink then he teleported from there.... right in front of Serena's house and looked around to see if someone noticed him but no one did*

Ash knocked on the door and Serena's mom opened the door.

Ash: hello Grace, is Serena home?

...........

Grace: no, she is gone somewhere with Calem, she said she have to buy few things and going to come late.

Ash: what? But she said that she and I will go together.

Grace: really? I didn't know, she said nothing about it.

Ash: oh ok, well then I'll come later ' and I don't know when that will be now' *then left the house*

Grace: wait Ash! *But he didn't looked back*

And......
Here....
Is.....
The....
Ending...
Of.....
PRANK!....  LOL 😂😂 XD, HOW WAS IT GUYS?

Now back to Story where from we left.
.........

Grace: Hello Ash, yeah.. she is in her room, she is waiting for you *then leaned close to his hair* and very eagerly to that, please take care of my daughter. *Said quietly in his ear*

Ash: *blushing* uhh..yeah-h sure-re.

Grace: *giggling* come in *letting him enter* Serena told me you won against Cynthia easily last night, that's really amazing Ash.

Ash: no it was nothing, my Lucario have a lot of battle experience so it goes to him.

Grace: how modest of you Ash, you can wait in the living room and I'll call her for you and be ready for a surprise.

Ash: huh? Surprise? Which surprise?

Grace: if I'll tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Ash: oh yeah, sorry *rubbing back of his head* I'll wait in the living room.

Grace: *after going upstairs knocked on Serena's room* Honey!, Ash is here, come o- *before she could say anything more Serena opened the door*

Serena: how do I look? not weird, right? *Worried*

Grace: you look beautiful honey, go and make him yours *said giggling*

Serena: *blushing dark red* Mom! You are not helping!.

Grace: alright alright, now go, he is waiting for you in the living room.

Serena: ok, I'm going *then walked downstairs to the living room and noticed Ash sitting on the couch* hey Ash *with little blush*

Ash: hey.... Se..re..na.. * little dazed* your hair and your looks.

 * little dazed* your hair and your looks

(It's this one but she looks worried)

Serena: what? Doesn't it look good?

Ash: no you aren't looking good.

Serena: *tears started to form in her eyes* I thought so, i shouldn't ha-

Ash: you aren't looking good *walking to her* you are looking amazing * looking her in the eyes and wiped the tear drops formed in her eyes gently with his thumb* you are looking....cute.....actually *blushing*

Serena: cute? Really? *Looking down blushing*

Ash: yes you are *looking at her, Serena also raised her face and their eyes met then started to stare into each others eyes*

"Kiss her already!" They heard a voice and turned to source and saw Grace peeking in the room "I'm.... going... You two carry on" giggling walked away.

Ash: that was...

Serena: embarrassing... *They looked at each other and started to laugh*

Ash: let's go and have some fun.

Serena: sure ' but the thing is, all I want is to be with you'.

No more complains about short chapter, I updated quickly now, I'll update soon again maybe short chapter but it will 'soon', thank you all