chapter 55

On S.S. Anne

Misty sitting by herself, looking around her dreamily, there are a lot of trainers, some roaming around, some doing battles and some eating food from the buffet then Brock walked upto her with his and her plate of food.(I don't know much about these things 😅😌)

Brock: it's amazing, isn't it? *Giving her the plate of food*

Misty: yeah it is, it was my dream to get on this ship one day, I still can't believe it's happening, I'm on the biggest ship in Kanto.

Brock: yeah it's hard believe that we are actually on it, I don't know how Ash managed to get the tickets after disappearing for one day and he didn't said a word about it. *Sitting beside her*

Misty: yeah that is a mystery, where is he anyway, he went with you to get food for himself, why isn't he with you now?

Brock: you won't believe it but he put so much food in his plate than it can't contain after that he dropped his food on himself while we were returning, his clothes got dirty, now he is gone to his room to change, he said his mother made special clothes for him for a future event but said that this is a good opportunity to try them.

Misty: oh I see *then started to imagine him in different types of clothes and a little blush formed on her face*

Brock: umm... hello...*waving his hand in front of her face which made her come to reality* what happened? You spaced out there.

But before she could reply, balck smoke covered whole area then several men in black uniforms with red R written on them appeared from it, there faces covered, walked in there with vaccum type machines on their shoulders.

Misty: *sighed* so much for my enjoyment, can't I enjoy for one day without trouble? *Whined*

Then a feminine voice echoed "did you say trouble?"

Then they entered, the Rocket trio.....fools, no, more accurately Rocket jokers and then started their show.

Jessie: we have a big mission to accomplish, let's get started with it, start sucking there pokeballs.

But then another voice echoed there "not until I'm here" everyone looked in the direction of voice, after that he entered with Pikachu on his shoulder and Scizor walking by his side.

(Similar to this, adjusting his hat and Pikachu properly sitting on his shoulder)

Greninja and Lucario in pokeballs because they were going to attract a lot of attention.

Misty: *blushed a little seeing him* wow...he is lookin- No! No! I shouldn't be thinking that right now.

Jessie: hey! you are the same twerp. *James and meowth nodded*

Ash: do I know you? *Rubbing back of head*

This left their mouths open then Misty walked upto him.