chapter 25

Thanks guys for your support and who put my story in reading lists thanks a lot too guys, tell you the truth, i never expected this, I just made this story for my own satisfaction and fun and the views I have on this story are more than 10 times than my expectations, so love you guys 😿😿.

Ash teleported himself in the garden of palace "wow, it's always nice to visit here" Ash said admiring the beauty of garden where only royal family can go, pikachu noticed his surroundings and confusion is written all over his face and tapped on Ash's head.

"Ash mind me telling where we are?" Pikachu asked.

"it's going to take a while to explain but in other way, you are eventually going to find everything you want know" Ash replied smiling.

"And that way is?" Pikachu asked not satisfied with answer.

"Just stay with me" Ash replied, starting to walk so he can find Ilene, soon two guards enter there too.

"Hey kid, What are you doing here?" One guard asked little aggressively, one of their hands on their sheathed swords for safety purpose.

"Oh hii Curt and Jake, is there a problem in here?" Ash asked raising his head for them.

Seeing who he is, shocked them because of the mistake they made and horrified what will happen "prince" they said getting on their one knee which also caused a shocked expression pikachu face "forgive us, we thought someone is trespassing, we weren't able to recognise you because of the clothes and cap covering your face" this time Jake said, both guards have their heads down.

"It's alright guys you are just doing your job and I'm glad your doing it in great way" Ash said praising them "you guys can go back to your work".

"Thanks prince" they said bowing last time then took their leave.

"Are you ready for more?" Ash asked laughing seeing pikachu's expressions, who just nodded dumbly.

Ash started to walk towards the entrance of palace and seeing the guards he removed his cap, don't want to repeat what just happened, the guards on the entrance recognized him, they bow to him and let him enter.

He walked around a little and find Jenny, Ilene's maid "excuse me Jenny, can you please tell me where sis is?" Ash asked politely.

"Oh hlo prince, Queen is waiting for you in the throne room" Jenny replied seeing him, with slight curt.

"Thanks" Ash said walking towards the throne room where he found Ilene on her throne with mime jr.

"Hey sis" Ash shouted, seeing Ash Ilene run up to him to hug him with mime jr. following Which pikachu noticed and jumped from Ash's shoulder.

"Oh Ashy how are you, it's already a long time before you last visited me" Ilene said hugging him tightly and Ash blushed because of embarrassment, seeing this Ilene released him giggling.

"I'm fine sis and sorry for not visiting, I was busy with training" Ash said scratching his head.

"Oh that's why I called you actually" Ilene said which confused Ash.

"What do you mean sis?" Ash asked.

"Remember the day when you first came here" Ilene asked.

"Yeah how can I forget that, the day I met you and Lucario" Ash said grabbing lucario's pokeball then released him, Lucario seeing Ilene instantly bowed to her.

"My lady, it's good to see you again" Lucario said rising his head then stood up by the sign given from Ilene to stand.

"It's good to see you too Lucario" Ilene said giving him a hug "and I see you trained him very well, thanks Lucario"Ilene said releasing him and eyeing Ash.

"It was my pleasure my lady" Lucario replied.

"Now Ash the thing I called you for is that which you said you will accept after you complete your training" Ilene said to Ash.

It took Ash few seconds to remember what is she talking about "oh yeah I remember that now but it is okay for me to take it away just like this" Ash said not sure about to take it.

"Of course Ash, after all it belongs to you and it's no use here" Ilene Said.

Ash hearing this agreed and nodded "alright then I'm ready" Ash replied ready to go and take it but Lucario interrupted him.

"Master before that you should wear them too" Lucario said which Ash understand instantly.

"Okay, thanks Lucario" Ash said then took out sir Aaron's gloves from his bag and wear them "now we are all set".

They walked to another room, pikachu following behind where is situated another painting of sir Aaron and his staff placed in front of it "go Ash, get it" Ilene said.

Ash grabbed staff and it started to glow bright then after a while glow died down "wow I forgot how powerful this is" Ash said sensing the power.

"Now Ash you are already a prince for Rota kingdom but not for outside world, we can't support you outside because we can't tell this to outside world so I thought that I'll make you the current Aura guardian of Rota so no one get suspicious of our support" Ilene said.

"It's perfect sis, I agree with that" then Ash noticed the day light "oh it's already afternoon, I think I should start my journey so I'm leaving for now" Ash said then hugged Ilene "see you soon, I'll visit soon" Ash said then started to walk away, Lucario bowed last time which pikachu noticed and copied him which made Ilene giggle and she patted him on which pikachu cooed 'cha' then both Lucario and pikachu started to follow Ash but before Ash can leave the room someone shouted his name.

"Ash!" Ash recognized the familiar feminine voice but before he can turn to see the owner, he was tackled by her "oh I missed you, you suddenly stopped coming to play with me" Mew said playfully, releasing him with a pout on her face.

"Sorry mew, I got carried away with training" Ash said nervously scratching his head "and today I'm starting my journey".

Mew sighed "it's alright and about your journey, I have something to do related with it but I see preparation are already done" Mew said eyeing the staff and gloves.

"What do you mean Mew?" Ash asked confused.

"You will see soon, first we have to go to Tree of beginning" Mew said then she noticed Ilene.

"Oh hello Queen, sorry for not noticing you but I'm in a hurry" mew said using telepathy for her.

"It's okay, I understand" Ilene said smiling.

"Alright Ash let's go" mew said.

"Yeah, okay, bye sis" Ash said waving to her last time which she returned then turned for pikachu "alright buddy, hop on we have t-" Ash stopped seeing pikachu fainted on floor "I think he saw more than he can digest" Ash said laughing nervously.

Lucario walked towards pikachu and picked him up in his arms "I'll carry him master, don't worry" Lucario said walking towards Ash and mew with pikachu in his arms, Ash nodded in appreciation.

"Alright then let's go" Ash said then the four of them teleported away from there.

Sorry as I said, I'm not good in writing stories so please cut me some slack and forgive me for bad chapters and don't forget to mention mistakes and suggestions and ask questions if there is any, it will be helpful 🙂🙂😐