chapter 47

Ash with Misty and Brock bid there farewell to AJ in the morning and parted ways for their journeys but when they were walking, a thick fog surrounded them which made it hard for them to move forward so they decided to wait for it to fade away then Brock suggested to make tea from the ingredients he bought from the Cerulean city, Ash was asked to bring some woods for fire on which Ash agreed and Misty decided to help Brock with ingredients.

Ash walked into the forest near path

Ash: it is very thick fog, what do you think Pikachu?

Pikachu: yeah it is, can't you do something about it?

Ash: *sweatdroped* no because I never trained my phychic powers *laughed nervously then smiled widely* but I think Mew can do it *then released her but what appeared in front of them was unexpected*

Mew yawned then saw their reactions and giggled

Mew: you didn't liked it? *turning around a little bit*

Ash: no it's just... I wasn't expecting you to transform like that.

Mew: I'm a phychic type and Espeon evolves from Eevee with phychic type so I thought it will be better if I'll transform into one, now I can use my phychic powers without any suspiciousness.

Ash: you are right Mew, now can you do something for me?

Mew: so you always call me to do something huh? All this time I was getting bored in that pokeball, when you released me I thought you are going to play with me, you are such a meanie *then pouted and looked away*

Ash: hey sorry Mew, I'll make sure this never happen again *scratching behind his head* how about this, you can stay out of pokeball all the time you want, okay?.

Mew: that will work *nodding with satisfaction* now what do you want me to do?

Ash: can you remove this fog? it's blocking our way.

Mew: yeah sure and here we go *her eyes glowed pink for few seconds then all the fog got lifted from there*

As fog disappeared from there a big building appeared nearby, Ash walked to have a look and saw four boys surrounding another boy and asking him about pidgey while he is running on the treadmill when he gave the wrong answer they pushed him off the treadmill, seeing this Ash walked upto them with Mew who stay behind him.

Ash: hey stop that!

They looked at him curiously.

Boy1: what do you want? *Not nicely at all*

Ash: stop treating him like that *pointing to boy who was on treadmill*

Boy2: we are just helping him *as rude as other was*

Ash: help? Like that?

Boy3: do you have a problem with that, we are students of pokemon tech, only best can be here so we are making him one.

Ash: I don't think it's a way to help someone, you better stop it *calmly*.

Boy4: like you can understand, come on guys let's go, we don't have to waste our time on such losers.

Mew: *getting in front of Ash with annoyed expressions with eyes glowing dark purple* Ash, want me to teach them a lesson or two? *Seeing Mew boys backed away with fear*

Ash: Espeon no need to d- *got interrupted by familiar voice*

Misty: no Ash! You should teach them some manners *also annoyed come behind him with Brock*

Ash: what you guys are doing here?

Brock: we were waiting for you when you didn't returned, we thought to look for you then heard some voices which lead us here.

Misty: *walking upto Ash* you don't have to be kind all the time, they insulted you Ash, you must do something.

Ash: *sweatdroped* alright alright Misty *then turned to Mew* ' but I don't know what to do...oh yeah! ' Espeon you can play with them all you want *in return Mew looked back at him and smirked deviously*

Mew: I will *then teleported away with boys*

Ash: I hope I didn't made a mistake *sweatdroped again*

Misty: where are they gone? *Pointing to the spot where four boys were*

Ash: don't worry about them, Espeon isn't going to hurt them...I hope *said last word quietly then turned to boy who was getting bullied*

Brock invited them for tea and they joined him then boy introduced himself as Joe and told them about his pokemon tech which is a boarding school and how hard to graduate from there and after graduation can take part in pokemon league directly.

Then Espeon teleported back near Ash.

Ash: are you done Espeon?

Mew: yeah I'm *nodding*

Ash: where are the boys?

Mew: I just teleported them in that building from before *pointing in the school's direction*

They asked Joe for a trip of his school on which he agreed instantly, he also told them he is still a novice but skilled equal to trainer who have two badges.He showed them sort of machine that showed them that he could easily beat the water pokemon of Cerulean Gym with his pokemon weepinbell. This made Misty cross.

Misty: Look here you, this machine is nothing compared to real pokemon battles. As a gym leader of Cerulean Gym I challenge you to a real battle *Joe accepted*

In a training room Misty and Joe called Starmie and Weepinbell respectively for battle but Misty defeated him with just a tackle attack.

Joe: *shocked* No way! how did my grass type lose to your water type?.

Then a voice came
Voice: "Because Starmie has been trained more than your Weepinbell *It was a beautiful girl with long hair and the four boys from before were with her, who saw Espeon and backed away a little* "It's true that grass beats water, but it depends on the experience of your pokemon".

"Who are you?" asked Misty.

"I am Giselle," the girl said "the top student of Pokemon Tech.And I wish to battle you now".

Sorry guys, my exams started so chapter will be late for more 10-15 days. Please point out mistakes 😅😅. I hope you enjoy