chapter 10

Sorry for the hype guys it's not going to be a big surprise 😅😅😅

When lucario and Ash came in palace,they were shocked to see the throne room decorated.lucario was shocked to see royal advisors there(he know which type of cloths royal advisors wear so he knew they were advisors) and what was most shocking for Ash was the crown and clothes his mom and Queen Ilene were holding. They were the size of Ash and he automatically, without intention read their minds,what he found was the reason for his shock.

"Mom,big sis what is going on here" Ash asked walking towards them,he read their reads but wasn't knew he just considered it a guess.
They noticed him and lucario "oh Ash dear you came,I was worried" Delia said concern in her voice,came to him and hugged "well, Ilene have something for you".
They three walked towards Queen Ilene"sis, what is this all about"Ash asked.
"well Ash remember I told you that I'll be have a surprise for you"Ilene said and Ash nodded"well Ash,I was hoping that you would like to be the prince of Rota" Ash now was really shocked.
"me? prince of Rota but I'm not from the royal family"Ash replied.
"doesn't matter Ash, you are more than capable of being the prince,you have Aura which is related mostly related to Rota which is not less than royalty in itself and you are related to hero of Rota so you have every right to be a prince of Rota"Ilene finished.

"Sorry sis but I want to be a pokemon master and have to travel around the world, I don't think I'll be able to complete the duties of prince" Ash said reasoning.
"And you can do that all,you don't have to stay here,you can travel around world and can achieve your dream I'm not going to stop you, you just have learn traditions and way of royalty which you can learn easily by just coming here once a week,you see there no heir of Rota and here is you,most eligible for this and I'm hoping you will accept it" Ilene said with hope.
"Well I can travel around world and achieve my dream,also coming here once a week isn't a problem mew will teleport me here every week so in the morning I can play with her then can spend all day here learning about prince stuff" Ash thought "mom?" Ash looked at Delia for any type of response.
"Dear I'm fine with whatever will be your answer I'll always support you" Delia said smiling, Ash smiled with given answer.
"Alright then I accept it" Ash replied which made Ilene and Delia to smile happily.
They performed the ceremony for dubbing Ash as the prince of Rota and announced it in all the Rota kingdom,to let know everyone who is prince Queen conducted a special party for this.

Next day in the morning, it's time now for them to leave"Ash wake up and eat then we have to go" Delia said from outside of door, after getting no response she entered in the room to see bed empty,no trace of Ash and lucario"where they gone" she left the room and started walking to dining hall where she find Ilene.
"Delia did Ash waked up?"Queen Ilene asked." No Ilene he isn't in his room"Delia replied."he isn't? then where is he gone" Ilene said now a little worried then suddenly Ash entered the dining hall with dirty clothes and little bruises on his skin.

" Ash what happened" Delia said worried, Ilene had same expressions.
"Oh it's just lucario waked me up very early in the morning and we went to do little training" Ash replied."it's was a little training?" Ilene said seeing his condition."it was a warm up,he has to be strong and for that he have to train hard and he also want this" lucario said entering the hall and Ash nodded on his statement with a determinant face."yeah I want to be the strongest and I'm going to work hard for that" Ash said seriously then his stomach growled"now after training I'm so hungry,can I eat the food?"Ash said embarrassed, ready to eat.
"now Ash,have some manners go first clean yourself then you can eat,now your also a prince,you have to behave at least in the palace" Delia said sternly.
"Ok mom I'll" Ash ran to clean himself after that he eat as much that he can easily compete with a snorlax,with training his appetite just increased more,but no one stopped him,his behavior just made them smile.

After packing they started to leave the palace" Ash take good care of you and your mom,okay,you too lucario"Ilene said,lucario bowed in acceptance Ash was about  say something when she gave signal to her maid who came with staff of sir Aaron" here Ash take it all yours" she said moving it towards Ash.
"I'll will take care of my mom and myself sis but sorry I can't take the staff just now, I'll first learn how to use Aura perfectly then I'll take it,okay" Ash replied and Ilene nodded in understanding."okay, I wish you good luck and see you on next weekend" Ilene said and Ash nodded.

They said there good bye then Ash,Delia and lucario left the palace.

Time skip
now they reached pallet town and was about to enter the house when Ash stopped."what happened dear" Delia asked."oh it's just that I'm still not a trainer and lucario is captureable,anyone can catch him" Ash said worried about lucario who was walking by his side." Why don't you talk to prof tomorrow,I'm sure he can help you" Delia replied smiling."yeah I'll ask him" Ash said now also smiling.
They went in the house said good night to each and went to sleep, again lucario with Ash in his room.

Sorry guys this chapter had a lot of stuff to cover and was hard for me so I was not able to make it that much clear but next chapters will be better,I hope 😅😅😅
Sorry for bad chapter guys😟😫😓😖😞😩