chapter 45

Misty and Ash moved to there respective sides of battle field.

Ash:so how many pokemon we can use?

Misty: Two pokemons, which pokemon are you going to use? *Expecting Pikachu Will be the first one*

Ash looked in the direction of Pikachu who got the signal and ran away to the bench near the battle field, seeing this Misty was a little confused and hoping that she don't have to fight with Pikachu.

Ash: I think Pikachu don't want to battle you *said smiling in the direction of Misty*.

Misty: thank you Pikachu! you are my best friend *shouted to Pikachu smiling who smiled back*

Ash: I think this guy will feel good here *expanding a pokeball then throw it, all sister looked at the pokemon dreamily*

Daisy: isn't he looks cool?

Violet: yeah he is.

Lily: I want one too.

Daisy/Violet: same here *they looked at each other and started to giggle*

Ash: he is from Kalos if you want to have one*they looked at him and nodded*

Misty: I wasn't expecting him at all, he may be of same type but can't expect it to be easy *getting serious*

Ash: yeah it isn't going to *smiling confidently*.

Misty: *throwing a pokeball* Staryu come on out.

Ash: ' it's going to be quick ' Greninja night slash attack, finish this quickly *Greninja jumped towards Staryu to slash him*

Misty: not so fast, Staryu underwater *Staryu quickly jumped in pool and dodged the attack*

Ash: nice call Misty but how long can you hide from us.

Misty: who said I'm going to hide, Staryu swift attack *Staryu jumped out of water behind Greninja and launched his attack*

Ash: like we will fall for that, Greninja double team then Aerial ace and finish this *swift attack hit one of copies and before Staryu can land he got a hard hit of Aerial ace throwing him another side of pool in the wall*