Chapter 60

Please read:
Guys I want to know exactly how many readers I actually have (just curious), so everyone please vote on this chapter so I know how many of you are there.

It's a filler chapter.

Ash then told everything about his life until now briefly to Mewtwo so he know what is going on, which took a while, then searched for Misty, Brock and Pikachu using his Aura and found them in the pokemon center.

Time skip (Ash reached pokemon center)

Ash: *walking in the pokemon center*
'I hope they don't be upset with me for leaving them like that' * as entered in the pokemon center, noticed Misty, Brock and Pikachu sitting in the lobby then they also noticed him* ' please be gentle' * thinking about earful and questions they are going to ask*

Ash prepared himself seeing Misty walking to him with Pikachu by her side.

Ash: I...umm..i *but next moment she hugged him which surprised Ash*

Misty: I'm glad you are alright * said with a low voice which confused Ash then released him from hug, he looked at Pikachu for an answer but before Pikachu could reply Brock also approached them*

Brock: you made us worried there you know.

Ash: what do you mean? What's going on guys? *Looking at them confused*

Brock: if you really don't know then let me explain, when we get back to the Gym to meet you there, it was all surrounded by police and when we asked them what happened, they told us that a leader of a criminal organization was hiding there but when we asked them about you, they said they don't know anything about you.

Ash: and you thought something happened to me? *On which they nodded* I'm sorry guys, I made you worried *with a sad tone*

Misty: no it's alright *with a little smile* but what happened there?

Ash: uhh....i actually finished my battle before anything happened, this Gym leader defeated my Scizor and Greninja and I defeated his first two pokemons too then Lucario defeated his last one and I won *said everything to change topic* ' at least I didn't lied to them'

Misty: wow, he defeated your two pokemons? must be very strong then, so you got your last badge too huh *smiling happily now*

Ash: ' oh no!, I forgot to get the badge, what I'm going to do now!?' * getting nervous*

Mew: you have to be careful in these things too, Mr. Saviour.*smiling mischievously*

Ash: you are not helping you know.

Misty: Ash? *Looking at him confused seeing him nervous*

Ash: huh? Ohh..uhh..

Mew: it's in your bag *Ash looked at her from the corner of his eye* after spending this much time with you, I knew you are going to forget to get it so I took one from there.

Ash: thanks Mew, you are a life saver *then looked at Misty and Brock* yeah I got it.

Misty: *sighed* Ash, we know you are hiding things from us but at least tell us how you are able to talk to your pokemon, is it because you are really an Aura guardian as Sabrina said? You never told us, don't you believe in us?

Ash: wait what!? I haven't yet?

Misty: *deadpanned* No you didn't mister! *Yelled at him*

Ash: oh sorry, I thought I did, well yeah I'm an Aura guardian and yeah it is because of this power that I can talk to pokemons like I'm talking to humans.