chapter 53

Ash with Ileana and Lucario walked in the stadium, the battlefield was covered in dust but the thing attracted Ash's attention and surprised him that his mom sitting in first raw of stadium with Mew(as Espeon) in her arms looking at battlefield with a lot of interest which caused Ash to look at it too.

Soon the dust started to clear, on his mom's side standing a perfectly fine Scizor with a little smile on his face and on other side a Lucario with bruises also looking exhausted with a man standing behind him.

Ash: *looked at Scizor smiling* you are stronger than before Scizor, I can see you are training as hard as ever, huh?*at this everyone looked at him*

Scizor walked upto him and quickly bowed.

Scizor: yes my lord, as we promised you, we will be strongest.

Ash smiling asked him to stand which he did then hugged him which Scizor returned with a smile, Delia shouted his name 'Ashy' with a lovely smile but before she could run to hug him from stands, Mew teleported her in front of Ash then Delia gave him a big.... crushing hug which almost chocked him.

Delia: *released him from hug but still arms on his shoulders* how is my little boy doing?

Ash: ' I thought I was going to die, how is mom so strong' I'm doing fine but what are you doing here with Scizor?

Delia: *giggled a little* it's a long story but in short let's say when Ileana's guards wanted to know your location so you can meet him *referring to man now standing near Ileana* they came to prof. Oak's lab in the morning, I was there too and after checking your ID he told them that you just got a badge in vermilion city and still be there but before they could leave I asked them to let me join too and Scizor asked he wanted to come along, I think he missed you too but instead they teleported us here, well everything aside I'm happy now, meeting you after so many days and in the end Scizor got challenged after he heard that Scizor belongs to you but I'm surprised how strong he is, he didn't let his Lucario to hit him once an-.

Ash: *interrupted her* I'm glad too mom and I'm glad Scizor did great but *laughed nervously* you know, it's been just a week since I left home.

Delia: ohh.. really? This week felt so long without you. *with sadness in her voice*

Ash: mom... I'm sorry, I should have atleast called you once in a or two days, I think I was focusing on my training too much.*with guilt*

Delia: no Ash, it's fine, you don't have to worry, it's a mom's job to worry for their child so I can't help it much but I don't want to be a obstacle in your way.

Ash: no mom, you were never a obstacle or ever will be, I love you mom *hugged her with all love he had*

Delia: my little Ashy *hugged him with all her love too*

After a little while they separated, at this man walked upto Ash.

****Meanwhile****

Man: *standing in front of Ileana* you Majesty, sorry for this but were you really talking about this kid or are you using him as a excuse so I can't meet the real one? *His style of talking is smooth*