chapter 24

"no way!" Ash shouted and prof laughed at his reaction.

The thing or things in the box surprised him "wow I didn't expected something like this" Ash said recovered from shock, now a big smile on his face.

"First I was shocked too my boy, they did a hard work to get these, they spent a lot of time and used there all contacts to collect these just for you, you should thank them when you talk to them next time" prof explained.

"Yeah sure professor, I will" Ash said with bright smile then he admired his gift or more precisely gifts last time then closed the box.

"Alright, I can transfer your pokemons to your I'd but do you want to Scyther to?" prof asked.

"What Scyther to professor, is it?" Ash said thinking.

"Yeah that is my boy, I have the thing for it, I'll transfer one of them then you can do it with that one" prof said knowing Ash's knowledge then they looked at Scyther.

"Scyther do you want to evolve?" Ash said much to Scyther surprise.

"What?" Scyther said still shocked " I want to but why all of a sudden my lord" Scyther said recovering.

"Because a Scyther can evolve when holding a metal coat while being traded" Ash explained "so are you ready?" Ash asked and Scyther nodded then prof brought the metal coat and gave it to Scyther to hold then traded him with the transferred pokemon.(imagine whichever you want)

Then Ash got his pokeball "Scizor, I choose you" Ash said throwing pokeball then Scizor came out of it then looked at him "how do you feel buddy?".

"Stronger but slower too, I'll work on that but except for that it feels great my lord" Scyther replied happily then prof come to Ash.

"I have transferred your other pokemons to your I'd too, you can start your journey now" then prof hugged him and Ash returned it then released him "before that go say bye to your mom but changing your clothes and getting a bag will also be helpful" prof said laughing.

"Yeah sure" Ash said nervously scratching his head, he returned his pokemons then took his leave.

Ash entered his house and introduced pikachu to his mom which both Delia and pikachu liked, then left pikachu with his mom and changed his clothes.(his kanto ones)

"Alright mom I'm ready to leave" Ash said coming downstairs.

She looked at him and smiled "you are looking good honey but you can't leave without a bag" she said giving him a bag which he grabbed laughing nervously "and I packed lunch for you".

"Thanks mom, you are the best" Ash said hugging his mother lovingly.

"Oh I know, my Ashy can't stay hungry" Delia said giggling then stopped suddenly "now it's time for you to leave" she said sadly.

"Yeah I guess it is" Ash said also getting sad then Delia hugged him.

"I'll miss you honey" she said few tears rolling down from her face.

"Me too mom, me too" Ash said also tears in his eyes, pikachu seeing this scene also become emotional.

"Oh I'm sorry honey, I ruined your happiness and excitement" Delia said releasing him from hug.

"No it's alright" Ash said bringing a small smile on his face then saw tears in his mom's eye and started to wipe them with his hand "now stop crying please or I will not be able to leave".

Delia seeing how much her son care for her made her happy, she nodded then smiled for him which bring a bright smile on Ash's face.

"That's better, now I'm leaving but I'll try to complete this journey as soon as possible and come back" Ash said with a smile, getting out of door, pikachu jumped on his shoulder.

"Okay dear take care" she said waving him bye then she remembered something "oh Ash!" She shouted and Ash stopped then run to him "Ilene called for you and asked me to tell you to come to the palace".

"Alright I'll go and meet with sis first" Ash said checking no one around then looked towards pikachu "hold on tight buddy" pikachu was confused but did as told.

Ash's eyes started to glow pink then next second he disappeared from the place he was standing.

"Come back soon honey" Delia said quietly with a small smile.

On the other side, in the Tree of beginning, a little pokemon was getting impatient "why isn't he here yet" she said impatiently "I'm going to bring him here then" Mew said to no one in particular but when she was about to teleport to pallet town, she sensed something which made her stop doing that "finally he come" she shouted loudly then giggled and started to fly towards the Rota palace

Thanks for the 1.5k+ views guys, and about gifts if anyone want to guess then you can try, and don't forget to mention mistakes and suggestions or any questions, thanks guys 😃😃