Chapter 85

Next day ( in the morning)

After everyone praised Gary for making in top eight and congratulating Ash for making into top four, because today isn't going to be any match everyone decided to enjoy themselves.

In Serena's room, Giselle came with Misty with her

Giselle: hey Serena!, are you ready for some shopping? *Asked enthusiastically*

Misty: hey remember, I didn't agreed to this last time, why are taking me with you? *Annoyed*

Giselle: come on Misty, if you will try a little girly things, I'm sure there will be a line of boys behind you.

Misty: who said I want that? *Looking at Giselle with an eyebrow raised*

Giselle: Ohh... I forgot, you already have someone in your mind *with a smirk* and that one is...

Misty: *covered Giselle's mouth* fine! I'll come along.

Serena: *who was doing her hair looked at both of them* ' probably it's Ash, nah... It is Ash' * looking back to mirror with a down face*

Giselle: and guess what? *With a proud look*

Misty: what?

Giselle: before coming to your room, I met Ash, he was coming back from his training and I asked him if he would like to join us.

Misty: and..? *Interested*

Giselle: of course he agreed *remembering how she persuaded him asking again and again to come along*

Before anyone could response some knocked on the door.

"It's Ash, are you guys ready to go?" Hearing his voice Serena quickly did her hair.

Giselle: *opening door* yes we ar- *looked at Ash who is wearing his Kalos clothes* hey, they suit you a lot *smiling at him*

(He was wearing his Kanto clothes from the moment he came back from Kalos😅😅)

Ash: really? Thanks Giselle, now, shall we go everyone? *Looking at Misty then Serena who nodded instantly* great.

After a while walking around shops

Ash: so where exactly are you going?

Giselle: just to buy some dresses and accessories, I saw a boutique around here last time.

Ash: I see ' but why am I here?'.

After entering boutique

Giselle: now everyone, let's find something good.

Misty: I don't think i should try these, I'm not made for something like this.

Ash: what are you saying Misty, I'm sure these will look good on you.

Misty: really? *Blushing lightly*

Ash: yeah.

Misty: alright, trying one or two wouldn't hurt.

After a while

Misty: what do you think Ash? *Blushing brightly with embarrassment*

Ash: *after looking at her* wow Misty, you are looking great *smiling at her*

Misty: huh? *Blush getting hard* th-thank y-you Ash *then went back to changing room quickly*

Ash: ' Lucario is everything okay there?'

Lucario: ' yes master, they are going into another shop'

Ash: ' okay thanks Lucario, make sure nothing happens to them'

Lucario: ' don't worry master, I will let nothing happen to them' *Lucario said following Delia and Grace*

Ash: ' okay I'll talk to you later again'.

Giselle: now Misty's next dress.

Misty: it's also last Giselle, I'm not doing it again *slowing getting outside of Changing room*

Ash: *started to stare at her* you are looking beautiful Misty *still staring at her*

Misty: what!? *Blushing very hard*

Ash: huh? *Getting back to his senses* oh I said you looking beautiful *rubbing back of his head*

Misty: uhh..umm.--

' master, we have company' Lucario said.

Ash: sorry guys but i have something urgent to do, c ya later.

Giselle: wait Ash I ha- *but he ran away* haven't shown you mine.

Serena: *just looked down with a sad look* 'maybe I should give up'

Ash after getting outside of boutique teleported instantly, Lucario standing over two men, a big red R on their uniforms, five pokemon unconscious around them.

Lucario: maste-

Ash: *stopped Lucario showing him his hand and looked in the eyes of men* what were you doing?

1st man: like I'll tell you.

2nd man: listen kid, you can get nothing out of us.

Ash: is that so? *Eyes started to glow pink then put his hand on 2nd man's head* I see, thanks for the info but unfortunately you are just some grunts who gets orders over calls but still the info is valuable.

2nd man: how did you?

Ash: ' hey Lance?'

Lance: 'Ash? Is something wrong?'

Ash: 'I'll be leaving two man with officer Jenny, make sure to pick them up quickly'.

Lance: 'alright, I'll go there myself'.

Ash: 'you should had told me that Giovanni fled away, well it doesn't matter now, I'll see you later'

Lucario : 'now what master?'

Ash: he wants to mess with me, let's tell him what he will get in return.

After an hour ( unknown location)

Someone came running into Giovanni's chamber breathing heavily.

Giovanni: what?

Grunt: sir, someone wiped out two of our hideouts and third is under attack.

Giovanni: what!? Send them reinforcement, how many invaders are there?

Grunt: sir just a boy.

Giovanni: *after thinking a little while* no need to send reinforcement and tell everyone to get ready with their mutated pokemons.

Grunt: yes sir.

Giovanni: I'm waiting for you, hope to see you soon.

Well it's not a good chapter because I just wrote whatever came to my mind, I wanted to do it because today is my b'day so it is as a treat sorry I can't do much.