Chapter 78

After traveling for a while in the Ultra space and seeing some Ultra beast in the distance.

Lillie: Ash, who you want to meet here? *Curious and confused*

Ash: you will see, Lunala, are we close? *Before Lunala could answer him, she stopped, Ash came forward to see what happened and asked Aerodactyle to stop seeing a Ultra beast who is looking around* it's a Poipole.

Lillie: Ash, how do you know?*Looking at him surprised*

Ash: hey Poipole *Poipole looked at him curiously* are you lost? *Asked with a gentle voice, Poipole nodded to him* want to me to help you?

Poipole: will you? *It sounded like a child's voice* (I thought it will be good)

Ash: sure, let me see *closed his eyes, first of all checked Poipole's Aura then tried to find similar ones* wow, Ultra Aura is hard for me to check but I found them *giving a thumbs up to Poipole who smiled on response* Aerodactyle let's go *giving him direction* Lunala follow us, we will take a little detour. *Lunala started to fly behind them, Poipole came into Ash's arms because he couldn't match their speed*

After a while they reached the palace a lot of Poipoles were there, Poipole who is with Ash led them to their Leader, A Naganadel, a big one than usual.

Ash asked him about Necrozma which surprised Naganadel, Naganadel told Ash about he was the light of Ultra space which was a beautiful place back then but Necrozma lost it's light after saving Ultra space from extinction (you must have seen it in ...

Ash asked him about Necrozma which surprised Naganadel, Naganadel told Ash about he was the light of Ultra space which was a beautiful place back then but Necrozma lost it's light after saving Ultra space from extinction (you must have seen it in sun and moon so I'll leave it now).

Naganadel: why are you interested in Necrozma human child?

Lillie: Ash, is Necrozma the one you came her to meet?

Ash: yeah, that's right, my God father sent me here to meet him.

Naganadel: it's a disappointment child but you can't meet him, he is sleeping for a long time after losing his light.

Ash: it doesn't matter, I'll surely meet him with Lunala's help.

Naganadel: yes with Lunala, there is a possibility that things can get right again.