Chapter 96

Ash with friends while traveling to New Bark town on his flying Pokemon sensed something near in the forest and dived with Charizard straight down.

After landing and looking around for a while he found Suicune standing on a formation in a lake.

Suicune: Welcome to Johto Chosen one *with bowing his head*

Ash: thanks Suicune *nodding his head* how did you know I was coming and that i will go through here? *Misty and Brock also landed near him and heard him*

Suicune: i came to clean this lake but then our master told me about your arrival so I stopped *looking high above in the sky and then everyone noticed HO OH flying above them*

Ash: hey HO OH! *Ash shouted very loudly, at first it looked as HO OH can't hear him* please come down here quickly *HO OH again didn't responded then blue and golden Aura started to appear around him* it's an order!!. *At this, air around him trembled violently, everyone around Ash covered their ears*

HO OH: * first thought to meet Ash some other time after hearing his voice twice but third time the pressure coming overwhelmed him and knowing he can't ignore it anymore turned back and started to dive near Ash, with pressure coming from his trees bent down around him* Greetings Chosen one *bowing little*

Ash: you should have come on my first call *getting near HO OH with Aura flaring around him*

HO OH: ' I was thinking to meet you later chosen one' *with nervousness*

Ash:- is that so? *Aura dissipating*

HO OH: 'yes' *then looked at Suicune* ' i was thinking why not bring Suicune with you' *shocking Ash*

Suicune: ' it will be my honour ' * with head down*

Ash: No no, I don't think it's necessary *said hurriedly knowing why HO OH suggested that*

Suicune: I..... understand *said with a low tone* so I'm not qualified for it.

Ash: no it's l- *then heard Charizard roaring behind him then stepping forward who then looked at Ash, understanding what Charizard wants nodded to him then looked at Suicune* hey Suicune, why don't you fight my Charizard here if you can defeat him then you will get a permanent spot in my while I'm traveling around Johto. (Revenge for getting caught from Goh😈😈👹)

Suicune: *looked at Charizard for a little while then with a serious look on his face nodded*

Ash: hey Misty and Brock, can you please wait here just for few minutes. I will be back soon *they nodding with confused and shocked expressions without knowing what's going on* thanks *then released Mew and teleported from there with Suicune, Charizard and Ho oH, in another forest with a clear space two times bigger than a league battlefield* we usually train here and no one come here *time to time strong winds blowing there* alright then let's begin this.

Suicune hearing this aimed at Charizard and fired a hydro pump.

Ash commanded to block it with steel wing, Charizard with his left wing glowing covered himself and blocked hydro pump with zero damage. He just got few inches pushed back.

Ash just wanted to know how strong Suicune is and he wasn't disappointed at all.

Suicune used another Hydro but this the crest on his head started to glow.

Ash: *smiling* Flamethrower! Full power!

Charizard used Flamethrower with his fire on his tail getting bigger and bigger. The two move collided and created a strong shockwave in the centre just after that, noticeable that who is the stronger here, Flamethrower kept pushing forward at a speed which can clearly be seen, evaporating hydro pump and soon enough flames engulfed Suicune.

Ash: stop *Charizard stopped then Ash walked forward and healed Suicune who have burns marks on his body*

Suicune: I'm sorry, I'm not suit- *before he could finish he felt a tap on his head and got engulfed in red light*

A pokeball shooked in Ash's and with ding sound he captured Suicune then released him.

Suicune: Chosen One *addressed Ash bowing his head* I'll do my best so you won't be disappointed.

Ash: don't be so hard on yourself *Suicune smiled hearing this* it will be hard anyway *smile disappeared hearing this*

Charizard who was just smirking before starting laughing now.

HO OH: I should also take my leave now *spreading wings*

Ash: I called you for down for a reason, I have something to show you, look at this *getting it out of his pocket then moved towards HO OH*

sorry I'm not able to update frequently because I have to earn enough for my daily life now, I can't be dependent on my parents forever, it's hard but anyways.

Your comments makes me happy that you guys enjoyed my story thanks a lot everyone 🙂.