Chapter 72

show love to Amourshipping, Amourshippers. :- full details in the last notice.

Ash and Serena walking together in the streets of Coumarine city.

Ash: hey Serena, is there anything else you want to do?

Serena: there is a shopping mall here and it's very big if you don't mind we ca-

Ash: what are we waiting for then let's go *about to unclip his pokeball*

Serena: Ash... monorails are available here to travel around, I think we should use them.

Ash: okay, sure *removing his hand from pokeball*

They used monorail to go to the shopping mall.

Both standing in front of a very tall building.

Ash: wow! It's really big *amazed*

Serena: yeah it is, let's go *Ash nodded and they both got in* I don't know where to look first *looking around her at many different shops*

Ash: Serena, I have few things to buy too, i think we should separate and pick our things and I'll try to get back to you quickly.

Serena: yeah alright but I can accompany you, I don't mind.

Ash: it's fine Serena, I'll be back soon *walking away then turned back and unclipped one pokeball* take him with you, just in case *giving it to Serena*

Serena: thanks Ash *taking it from him and putting it in her bag* ' he really cares about me' *with a blush*

Ash walked away leaving Serena in thoughts but she quickly got out of them.

Serena visited many shops and bought dresses for her, it took her just one hour because she didn't wanted Ash to wait for her, on the way back, she bought something for Ash too.

Serena returned where from they started and started to wait for Ash.

Meanwhile in a jewelry shop

Owner: sir, these are one of the best we have but these maybe costly for you. *Showing five sets of necklaces*

Ash: that doesn't matter *one of them, crystal blue locket with earrings caught Ash's eye* pack this one please *pointing at it*

Owner: sure sir, would you like to buy something else?

Ash: yes please.

With Serena

Serena: ' Ash still haven't returned, what's taking him so lon-

"Is that you Serena?" Serena heard a familiar voice from behind, Serena turned around.

Serena: Calem!? What are you doing here?

Calem: I'm here for my gym badge then I thought take a look around first but why are you here? and your new look, you look beautiful. *kind of surprised*

Serena: thanks Calem *with little blush* I'm here with Ash, we came to look around but I ended up getting all these.

Calem: oh..... I see, where is he now?

Serena: he is buying something too, I'm waiting for him right now.

Calem: making a girl wait, I don't think that's nice.

Serena: look whose talking, you made me wait too, remember? after asking me to come over early in the morning the day you were going to select your starter just because you wanted me to be there but mister, you didn't woke up and I had to wait. *Giggling*