chapter 4

5 years later
In these years pokemons came every day in Ketchum residence to play with Ash.He was also very happy to play with them.Seeing parent pokemon with baby pokemon,once Ash asked about his father to his mom.His mother told him that his father is a great trainer and right now traveling around the world and soon he will  return(as we know he never came until now😂😂😅😅).He was sad that he can't meet his father right now.But he was also happy with these pokemons coming to play with him. The strange thing that he noticed  people around can't understand pokemon language when he told his mother about this she told him he is special and only he can understand pokemon around here(some physics and also some other people like 'N' can understand pokemon as you know😅😅😅).She also told him not tell this to anyone because bad people can hurt him for this so that they can take advantage after knowing his abilities.He promised not tell anyone.

Today is the birthday of Ash ketchum.he is going to be 5 years old now. Delia held a party for this occasion prof. Oak also came for help and ofcourse pokemons (a lot). pokemons collecting berries and fruits and some helping Delia and prof Oak in decoration.
Ash playing with baby Pokemon outside
"Hey poliwag I m gonna catch you soon"ash said running after poliwag.

"Try all you can but you can't"said poliwag running and then taking a sharp turn.
Ash couldn't stop and bumped​ into someone fall on the ground with person he bumped into.
"Hey watch where are going"said a spiky hair boy same age of him but a little taller.
"Sorry I was playing with poliwag and running after him but couldn't control my self sorry"said Ash scratching behind his head nervously.
Then poliwag seeing Ash is not after him returned to Ash.
"It's alright but watch next time you hurt someone by the way I m Gary,Gary Oak"said Gary giving Ash his hand for hand shake.
"I m Ash,Ash Ketchum so your with prof Oak,huh?"said Ash shaking his hand.
"Yup, he is my grandpa so your Ash huh, today is your birthday right? grandpa asked me come along."said Gary.
"yeah today is my birthday thanks for coming"said Ash smiling.
"No problem Ashy boy and Happy birthday"said Gary smirking.
"Ashy boy?"said Ash confused.
"yeah I like giving my friends nickname,we are friends right?"said Gary smiling sincerely now.
"yup, we are but I'll prefer Ash" said Ash hoping he will not take embarrassing name again.
"No it suits you,I m going with it Ashy boy"said Gary smirking.
"alright but not in public, okay?"said Ash hopefully.
"we will see about that"said Gary wit slyly smiling."alright" said Ash sighing.
"So this is your poliwag?"said Gary eyeing poliwag.
"no, we are just friends,we play together only"said Ash.
"Ash we should go to house now it's almost time"said poliwag. (Gary just heard Poli Poli wag) "yeah it is, alright poliwag let's go"said Ash.
"hey did you just understand what he said?"said Gary suspiciously. Ash got panicked 'so much for not to let anyone know' thought Ash.
"no it's just I had feeling what he was saying"said Ash quickly.
"alright if u say"said Gary shrugging.
They gone to house and enjoyed party.

"ahh"almost screamed prof.
"what happend prof"said Ash and Delia.
"I forgot the gift or Ash"said prof panicked that Ash will become sad.

"it's alright prof there's no need to worry and beside if ever need something I'll ask so be relax okay"said Ash assuring prof.
"okay Ash if need just tell me okay"said prof relieved.
"okay prof" said Ash and everyone continued to enjoy party.

now it's night time after Ash gone to sleep.

In his dream he was in wide place shining white and golden then a big figure came in view.
"hello chosen one, Happy birthday"said  figure with soft voice."who are you"said Ash a little afraid.he was not much because he didn't sense any maliciousness but calm in this place
"Don't afraid chosen one, I m Arceus"said Arceus coming in clear view.
"Arceus?are you a pokemon"said Ash hesitantly.(because there are ultra beast and who knows what will come in future so this question is valid guys).
"yes chosen one I m Arceus the God pokemon"said Arceus.
"God pokemon?"said Ash surprised. "Yes chosen one,the original one who created the pokemon world"said Arceus smiling softly.
"wow,but what I'm doing here and why are calling me chosen one?"said Ash amazed and confused.
"your are in your mind, around you is the energy which flowing in you and your are the chosen one because your chose to be the one who will make balance in pokemon world"said Arceus choosing words carefully.

"My mind and balance in pokemon world?"said Ash more confused.
"I know you are just a child but there is not much time,a lot evilness going to rise in this world and you are going to stop it"said Arceus.
"me... stopping evilness"said Ash hesitantly.
"don't worry you have aura powers and not normal once"said Arceus smiling.
"Aura?"Sid Ash.
"aura is life energy every living thing have it and it can be used to defence and attack with training if you have strong aura and you have aura from your ancestors and mine also so you are the strongest aura user ever born on this world or ever will born"said Arceus "if you don't do this,evilness take over world and going to destroy everything your friends, family and pokemons......like what happened to me.
"No"shouted Ash horrified "i will do it,I will train hard to become strong so I can protect everyone and what happened to you?"said after a while now not afraid but fully determined.

"Once earth was in danger a meteorite was was going to destroy it i blocked it but was hurt in process and lost my 16 element plates a person Damos helped me but i see his people were in problem with food and other resources so i gave him my earth,grass,water, electric and dragon plate as making it jewel of life in gratitude until they will make a place in which they live easily but selfishness took place in people when I got there to take jewel they betrayed me attacked me and try to bound me I was almost dead I some how released my self  gone back to my place and still there recovering,that's all,NOW then to the objective firstly you have to learn basics of aura and then hard training but you also have learn self defense train your physically and about pokemons they will be your reliable partners in your journey and duty"finished Arceus saying.
Ash become angry on those people and sad about Arceus.
"So you didn't got your plates back then,Hun?"said Ash mournfully.
"No"replied Arceus sadly.
"How could someone do something  like this,so your going to teach me aura and about pokemons?"said Ash.

"No actually,as I said I m recovering but making connection this consumes a lot so I'll be here for most important things and to guide you I still can't keep up with long time connection like this"told Arceus "but I'll always come in a while to Check and teach you important things other things about pokemon you can learn prof  and for aura and physical training I have someone perfect for this,there will be a festival in cameran palace in Rota go there and I'll tell you rest, now have to go,see you soon chosen one"said Arceus disappearing.

Ash opened his eyes it was already morning he remembered everything and determine to do what he told.he came out of his bed and talk to his mother to going for the festival after that to prof to ask prof to teach him about pokemons.
He brushed his teeth took shower and changed clothes and then he ran downstairs to talk to his mother.

"Hey mom good morning"said Ash hastily.
"good morning honey, It's look like you are lot of hungry as always, breakfast is ready take your seat okay"said Delia sweetly.
"no mom it's not can we go to Rota for the festival please" said Ash hopefully.
"huh?" said Delia a little taken back.

Tell me if like it or not or what changes needed please so I can know if I m making mistakes or is it a good story or not if someone gonna read😓😓😓