chapter 89

After defeating team rocket Ash went back to Ilene, who told Lance what happened, even though rules can't be changed for a single participant and they also didn't know when this matter will be over so Lance announced that because of a problem Ash can't compete and he got disqualified.

Ilene: it shouldn't have ended like this, it's my fault I can't even protect my people on my own *said sadly knowing how excited Ash was for league*

Ash: it's not a problem sis, there will be more leagues in the future, you don't have to worry about it and it's also my duty so just forget about it *said smiling brightly*

Ilene smiled but said nothing. Many were disappointed hearing Ash can't compete in the league anymore because many expected him to win.

The next day in pallet everyone celebrated Ash getting in top four and unexpectedly Gary left on his next journey earlier so he wasn't there.

Many asked Ash why he couldn't come but he always tried to change the topic so others stopped asking him.

Time skip ( one week)

Prof Oak made a request to Ash to bring him something for him from Valencia island of Orange islands.

Brock and Misty also wanted to tag along so Ash agreed, Ash released Aerodactyl, Pigeot and Charizard then Ash, Misty and Brock respectively started their journey riding on the Pokemon.

After reaching their destination they went to the lab of prof. Ivy who have the item.

After a while they found her with the help of her assistants on the beach with a Gyarados.

After coming back to lab she showed them a pokeball named as GS ball which couldn't be transferred and opened even after using many methods.

After Ash took it in his hands, he felt something as his eyes glowed with a golden light for a moment which others didn't notice.

Prof Ivy: hey Ash, now when you are already here why don't you challenge orange island gyms, there are four and they are different from the gyms you are familiar with. *Adding last line to make some interest in Ash knowing normal battles might not to be his liking*

Ash: I'll think about it, hey guys, you wanna look around, we still have some time before we return.

Misty: sure Ash, let's go to beach.

Ash nodded in response and Brock also agreed.

On the way they saw three boys hitting a Lapras.

Ash : *quickly moved shouting with anger* hey! Stop! What do you think you are doing! *Annoyed*

Three boys laughed and released their Pokemon but before they could even say anything, Pikachu used thunderbolt instantly defeating them, boys got scared then quickly returned their Pokemon and ran away.

Ash looked at hurt Lapras then put his hand on her head and her wounds started to disappear, Lapras felt what was happening and opened her eyes for a brief moment before shuting them again after seeing Ash.  Unknown to anyone when Ash used his Aura GS ball was also glowing in his bag.

Ash caught Lapras because she was unconscious and took her to Pokemon center for complete recovery.

After treatment Ash released Lapras to ask her what happened and why she is here, Lapras told him everything.

Ash: don't worry, I will help you.

Lapras got shocked hearing this then nodded happily then realisation hit her and she got shocked again that Ash can understand her but before she could ask anything Ash returned her.

Ash: do you guys want to check gyms here?

Misty: umm hmm *nodding her head* it can be a good experience.

Brock: I think so too.

Ash : alright then let's go.

Many comments for updates so this is the best I can do with my broken phone and time.