Chapter 87

Ash: ' Mew, please pass my thoughts to the Charizard and Venusaur'

Mew: ' okay, but will it be able to stop them, around hundred of them are here and they are not Normal'

Ash: ' leave that to me, Venusaur use Frenzy plant and Charizard use Bast burn with your full power, try to take out as many of them you can'

On the field, Charizard landed as close as possible to Team Rocket with high speed and used Blast burn before they could react, taking out whoever got hit then Frenzy plant covered a large area, lashing out crazily but everyone not didn't knocked out.

Mew: *eyes started to glow* I'm not here to just watch *with her psychic attack Mew also took out many non-dark type Pokemon* looks like it will be easy now to take car-

But then Charizard came sliding back on his feet to her, in stance blocking a hit with his arm over his chest, looked in the direction same as Charizard to see who did it, it was a team rocket grunt.

Grunt: this is really amazing, we are actually more powerful than any pokemon now *a strong energy swirling around him body* come on everyone, we have to clear our way with our own hands, we don't have much time to waste.

Mew: why!? It shouldn't be!?  ' Ash, you have to come here, I can't do anything to them'

Ash: ' what do you mean Mew? I don't think they can handle your Psychic attack, what's the problem?'

Mew: ' I'll explain later Ash, just come here quickly'

Ash: I'm already here *standing beside Mew now*  I thought you guys can battle some worthy opponents, now you have to explain it later to me.

One of grunts: hey little Aura guardian, don't think only you have something special this time, you should leave before something bad happens to you *all grunts smirking*

Ash: just go to sleep *eyes glowing pink and every grunt fell down* that was quite easy, now let's see what's going on here, how did they got this power?

Mew: I think I already know something but you still should check.

Ash: *checked but found nothing useful* they just got injected with a serum, that's all, they also don't know about it *then looked at Mew* let's get them and then you tell me what you know.

After taking team rocket to Rota's prison, in the Garden, Ash with Ileana and his all Pokemon, waiting for Mew to start explaining things.

Mew: ' the power team rocket today was using is of Ash's Aura'

Ash: that much I already know but why you couldn't do anything to them.

Mew: ' you remember I told you that you aren't just a Aura user and also not a just a Pokemon prince'

Ash: yeah I remember, you told me that I have another title as Chosen One.

Mew: ' yes, even if you had not learnt how to use Aura or Father wasn't able to give you his power power, you still had known as Chosen One, it's not a title given by Father or any legendry, the person who holds this title *looked seriously at them* is equal to God himself, those team rocket members had not just your Aura but also your essence of Chosen one and I think they got it from the tree of beginning's crystals which is filled with it, that's why they first invaded it to secure their supply, I know this that's why I couldn't go against them, I'm sorry'

Everyone looked at each other surprised, they knew Chosen One is someone highly respected but they didn't expected something like this.

Ash: Does a Chosen One really have such amazing power to be equal to God?

Mew: ' Chosen One normally get higher potential than others in every aspect, to everyone, Chosen One are just to help them in disastrous times but to accomplish them they need great senses to sense danger and also fate takes them to such places, bravery and courage, kindness and everything in other words ''Heart of Gold and soul of silver'' and Chosen One gets them all but the most amazing thing is that Chosen One can't be killed'

Ash: wait!? Can't be killed!?  *Shocking everyone one*

Mew: ' Chosen One borns hardly once in thousands of  years, their lose can't be measured to anything, no Matter what or who is it, Chosen One can never be killed, every time if there is something threating happens to a Chosen One's life somehow they always return to life, you can call them immortal in a sense, that's what a Chosen One is, not just giving these ability but also enhancing someone's natural abilities too, like your Aura, Chosen is someone whose against even a legendary shouldn't want to go because even they can't die naturally but they can be killed or something can happens to them like it happened to father but nature will never let a Chosen One to get harmed'

'Chosen One is a legendary being' these words were swirling around in everyone's mind and team rocket is using it.