chapter 21

Well guys thanks for 900+ views, warning it's not a good one

Ash is standing in front of professors "the reward is a starter pokemon from any region except for your home region because that pokemon you will get on the day when you start your journey as a trainer, you can choose any from the three of regional starters" prof Oak explained which surprised every kid but Ash was excited to have a new friend with him "it is a first interregional summer camp that is why it's a special reward only for this time".

Then every professor except for prof Oak bring out three pokeball from which appeared starters from Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova and Kalos respectively.(I don't think I have to explain who they are, if you don't know then you can Google them)

Ash then looked at them from Johto to Kalos to analyse and observe 'every pokemon is great, they are friendly and strong in their own way' Ash thought, but when it's kalos starter's turn, they were same except for the Froakie who turned his head away, which shocked Ash because no pokemon did that to him until this day which also took Ash's interest, the Froakie's behavior also didn't get unnoticed by professor Sycamore.

"Sorry Ash it looks like I some how got the wrong pokeball, this Froakie is very stubborn, he already came back from many trainers because he never listen to them and sometimes he ran away from them on his own, you can choose from others two Chespin and Fennekin, if you want they are good too or I'll send another one later if you just want Froakie" professor Sycamore said nervously because of his mistake.

"No prof he is not the wrong one, actually he is the right one, I want this Froakie" Ash said surprising both prof Sycamore and Froakie.

"Are you sure Ash? he can leave without getting noticed" professor Sycamore asked for confirmation.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure prof" Ash replied with determination which didn't got unnoticed by Froakie, it was also enough to convince prof.

"Alright if you want it that bad" prof said giving pokeball to prof Oak "I'll transfer him to prof Oak's I'd when you will become trainer then you can have him on your own id" prof Sycamore explained and Ash nodded happily then walked in front of Froakie.

"Hey Froakie, I think we can be good friends" Ash said extending his hand.

Froakie looked at Ash's hand for a brief moment then saw his smile "Froakie (yeah sure)" Froakie said shaking Ash's hand, seeing this professors become convinced that nothing bad gonna happen between them which relieved prof Sycamore.

"Marvelous, You know Ash, you are really special" prof Sycamore said smiling.

"Thanks prof" Ash said scratching side of his head with a smile.

"Alright it's the end of the summer camp kids, now get moving to your buses but you can say bye to your friends from other regions" Prof Oak announced which made kids sad and they started to say their bye to their friends then it hit Ash also.

"Serena" he exclaimed then started to look for Serena, after a while he found her in a corner with few tears in her eyes "Serena" Ash said to get her attention which worked.

"Oh hey Ash, s-sorry for this, I saw you winning the m-match congratulations, s-sorry I didn't came earlier to c-congratulate you" Serena said with sobs. (Sorry I don't know how to write sentence with sobs😅😅).

Then that happened which Serena didn't expected, Ash hugged her tightly but also stayed gentle with it which made Serena to relax from sobbing and blush slightly "what's the matter Serena?" Ash said concerned.

"It's just you are my a good friend and I'm leaving you, I don't want to leave you, I don't have any friends in kalos too" Serena said now calm, her face buried in Ash's chest.

"Hey it's alright we can meet again when I'll become a trainer, I'll come to your region and you can travel with me if you want" Ash said try to make her feel better.

"Promise" Serena asked for confirmation and Ash nodded instantly "I'll wait for you" Serena said now a smile on her face.

Then Prof Sycamore called for Serena then Ash released Serena from hug "it's a goodbye then" Ash said also little down.

"yeah I think it is" Serena replied then she saw Froakie coming towards Ash then stood near Ash's feet "what a Froakie doing here" she asked a little surprised because she wasn't there.

"Oh yeah you wasn't there, the winner of the match was able to choose any starter pokemon from any region except for home region and I chose Froakie" Ash explained.

"Wow, well then hii Froakie" she said rubbing Froakie's head amazed and happy for Ash "Fro froakie" Froakie said happily, for the given attention then again they heard prof Sycamore voice calling for her.

"Well then bye Ash" she running away "oh I forget something" she said coming back.

"What is i-" and she kissed him on the cheek which made him a little pink but Serena to go red as tomato "hey, what was that?" Ash said flustered.

"Thanks for everything" she said quickly running away with embarrassment, also giggling at his reaction but unknown to them every professor, scyther and Froakie who saw the scene were smiling mischievously.

"Oh someone blushing" prof juniper said with Same smile which didn't help his blush.

"I'm not" Ash said flustered badly which made him look cute.

"You are looking so cute" she said still with same smile then every professor joined her Which made Ash to go also tomato.

"I'm not gonna talk to anyone of you" Ash said with a pout which made professor laugh harder "I'm going away".

"Hey hey sorry we were just kidding with you, we came here to say bye also" prof juniper said smiling genuinely with sadness in it which made Ash to go with same expressions.

"Oh Yeah right you also have to go" Ash said with sadness.

"Hey now not be like that we can talk to each other anytime you know" prof ivy said to lighten the mood which worked perfectly.

"Yeah" Everyone said then they hugged him, said bye to each other last time then walked towards buses waving bye, leaving prof Oak, Ash and pokemons.(if you are wondering about Gary he is with his friends, just go with flow).

Then scyther came in front Ash and which surprised Froakie because he don't know anything about him and Ash "my lord if you don't mind can I join you" scyther said with hope still head down.

"Hey what do you mean by lord?" Froakie asked confused "and you are asking him like he can understand you".

"Lord?" Scyther said ignoring Froakie which made him angry but before he can go haywire Ash started to talk.

"If you want this that badly then I can't say no but you have to work hard, you are hard working but with me it will far than you can expect" Ash said seriously which made Froakie shocked.

"I will my lord, I will never let you down" scyther replied with happiness that he can join him.

"Professor, can scyther also come with us?" Ash asked prof on which he nodded.

"Sure here you can capture him with this" prof said giving Ash a empty pokeball which Ash used to capture scyther.

"Alright I caught a scyther" Ash said happily which made Froakie to come to his senses and then Ash brought scyther out of his pokeball "welcome to family scyther" Ash said happily, scyther also smiled.

"You can understand pokemons!" Froakie shouted still surprised.

"What do you expect from the pokemon prince little fellow" scyther said to Froakie.

"What!?" Froakie shouted again surprised "so I just joined our prince" Froakie said not believing it "awesome".
Then he stood in front of Ash "I will do my best to make you proud of me sensei" which made Ash to groan.

"Wow I got another name" Ash said sarcastically.

Then he returned both of them and then left for his home with Gary and prof Oak in prof's car.

There, wow I didn't thought camp ending will be this hard to write and sorry if it's a crap I wasn't knew what to do so bare this chapter please😩😩😩 please mention mistakes and suggestions it's a request guys so please 😃😃