CHAPTER 69

Go: Cinderace dodge that! Use bounce!

Ash: don't let him, use Rock slide! *Before Cinderace could do anything, rocks appeared in the air then started fall on him giving him a lot of damage after that Pyro ball also hit him hard throwing him out of the battlefield* I think that was too much for him.

Go: No! Cinderace! *Running to him* are you alright? *Sitting close to him on knees*

Cinderace looked totally beaten up but he tried to stand up in which he failed.

Ash: Hey, is he alright? *Walking upto him with Aerodactyle beside him*

Go: yeah but I don't think he can fight anymore and I thought I could win this thing even it's not been a week since I became a trainer. *Said the last part quietly returning Cinderace, only Ash heard that then Ash got announced as the winner*

Ash: *placing a hand on Go's shoulder, they started to walk in a distance* but it doesn't look like you two met just a week ago, seeing he tried to stand up for you and seeing his power, he is trained well. *Said quietly too*

Go: actually, I have a friend whose dad is a professor, I love to learn about pokemon so I went to there lab daily, i met this guy there around one year ago *holding Cinderace's pokeball* we became good friends, he didn't wanted to go with any other trainer so her father let him be with me, so we were training for a while too. You are quite an observer, I think you love pokemon too.

Ash: yeah, a lot, I think we can be good friends and about you being trainer not even for a week, I have become trainer just a month ago and I caught this Aerodactyle not too long ago, you can be way stronger if you want to.

Go: you think so *Ash nodded confidently* thanks Ash, I will.

Then a voice came (Diantha's voice)

Diantha: alright everyone, we have our winner, now he will choose to which champion he wants to battle. *All Champions standing there*

A spot light came on Ash

Go: Good Luck Ash *getting away*

Ash: ' Lance is a no, I can do battle with him anytime, I already had a battle with Diantha so I'm left with three choices, let's ask Lucario with whom he wants to battle' *Ash looked at Lucario but it wasn't his but it was staring at his Lucario and Gardevoir with a..... angry face* Whose Lucario is that? *Pointing to the Lucario unknown to him*

Cynthia: *walking forward* he is mine.

Ash: then how about my Lucario vs your Lucario?

Cynthia: *looked at her Lucario* are you ready for this? *Asked her Lucario who eagerly nodded like he was waiting for this* we accept your challenge.

They both walked in the battlefield

Ash's Lucario (A. Lucario): ' master why him?'

Ash: ' you know why, don't you? * Lucario nodded* 'He wants to have a battle with you so let's do it'

Cynthia: Lucario, Stone edge!

Ash: Aura shield *said calmly* then Aura sphere.

Cynthia: use Bone rush to deflect it then charge in with extreme speed *Lucario deflected it with a little difficulty then used extreme speed to charge straight to Lucario*

Ash: just where I wanted you to, Earthquake *said quietly, before Lucario could stop himself he got hit by earthquake* ' even that speed is nothing in front of us now, my primary training part always is speed, you can't beat me in that'

Cynthia: Lucario, use Aura sphere then stone edge.

Ash: use Aura sphere too * A. Lucario's Aura sphere met with Lucario's Aura sphere but A. Lucario's Sphere destroyed Lucario's Aura sphere and stone edge, smoke covered the battlefield when it cleared Lucario's wasn't anywhere in the battlefield*

Cynthia: Now Aura sphere!

Ash: *smiles* block it * Lucario raised his right hand then the Aura sphere came from above straight into his palm then it exploded, smoke covered A. Lucario, Lucario who was in the air came back on the ground* couldn't expect any less from a champion, you used stone edge for your Lucario to get higher in the air and a distraction too.

Cynthia: you are also quite good for someone whose been trainer just for a month, Lucario stone edge, don't let your guard down.

Ash: that's what is in records, I'm training myself for years to being the greatest, I'll be the pokemon master, Lucario! Dark pulse! then Aura sphere barrage. *Dark pulse and stone edge cancelled each other out*

Cynthia: use extreme speed to dodge!

Ash: I thought you have seen through it this time but you shouldn't have been able to survive it either way, Use Earthquake! *Lucario again suffered the super effective hit* finish this extreme speed and close range Aura sphere * A. Lucario reached Lucario ina blink of an eye and placed Aura sphere on Lucario's stomach then applied the force sending Lucario in the wall with a explosion, after smoke cleared Lucario appeared in it standing looking into A. Lucario's eyes and nodded then fell on ground with swirls in his eyes*
Cynthia *returning her Lucario* you battled well.

That's it folks sorry it's again late, I said it will in two days but it's been four days, sorry again