Chapter 49

Warning:- not a very good chapter, I wanted to update yesterday but except for being the same thing in other stories I wanted to change something but I think I messed up, so sorry in advance if you don't like it and there will be mistakes so pls kindly inform me so I can correct them

Ash and friends got lost in the forest when they were walking so they decided to take a break, Mew had returned to her pokeball for rest, Brock decided to make lunch for them but then Misty saw a pokemon drinking water from a stream nearby.

Misty: this pokemon is so cute, I'm going to catch it.

Ash: an Oddish? he isn't a water type you know, right?

Misty: it doesn't matter, he is cute, Misty call Staryu *throwing pokeball and Staryu appeared from it* rapid spin *it hit and Oddish looked weak just from that* use water gu- *but got interrupted*

Ash: stop Misty! *Walking to Oddish*

Misty: what is it now Ash!? *Irritated*

Ash: this Oddish is already hurt, why I didn't noticed earlier *sitting down near Oddish who looked scared at first but when Ash started to pat him gently while smiling warmly, Oddish got relaxed*

Then a whip came out of no where and hit on Ash's hand

Ash: ahhh! *Shouted because of sudden pain, as he did that, all pokeball's on his belt opened at the same time*

Lucario: master, are you alright? *Aura spheres ready in his both hands*

Greninja: what happened? *with Night slash*

Pidgeot: *saw Ash's a little red hand* who did this? *then looked at Misty and Brock and everyone else looked at them too*

Misty and Brock quickly shook there heads in no while waving their hands in front them saying "we did nothing".

Pikachu: it was someone from those bushes *pointing to bushes, spark emitting from his cheeks, not liking that someone hurt his friend*

Lucario: I'll check right now *ready to use Aura vision*

Mew: no need to do that Lucario *with a irritated expressions on her face, Lucario quickly recognised who she is even after transformation*

Lucario: as you wish lady Mew *this helped Greninja and pidgeot to understand who is she*

Mew: *walked in front of Ash with eyes glowing dark pink then a pokemon started to float from the bushes* before you die for hurting Ash, do you have anything to say? *With threatening voice*

Ash: hey Espeon, get him to me *with seriousness and Mew dropped pokemon in front of Ash and everyone surrounding him with unpleasant and curious faces but pokemon stood unfazed by this, noticing this Ash smiled* thanks Espeon.

Mew: no problem Ash *smiling now a little*

As Ash was going to move forward for pokemon, Oddish ran and stood in front of pokemon.

Oddish: please don't hurt him *with tears drops in his eyes*

Ash: *smiled warmly* don't worry, I'm not going to hurt him *Oddish moved side after looking at pokemon who nodded in agreement* so Bulbasaur, why you attacked me?

Bulbasaur: you don't have anything to do with that filthy human just get out of here *with a lot of anger* I know the likes of you and you are no different from them so don't try to act nice.

Ash's pokemon got angry at this but Ash asked them to calm down and returned them before things get worse except for Mew who denied and Ash promised earlier that she can stay out as much as she want agreed with it reluctantly but when Ash turned for Bulbasaur there was no one.