Rakitin.

Ressler.

I knew it, I knew Liz wasn't going though all of this trouble for nothing, I knew she hadn't betrayed us just because. She had found evidence that Reddington was N13, an undercover agent who was still selling information about our country to the highest bidder.

The information had hit me like a truck, I didn't have much time to catch my bearings after Reddington showed up with information about where we could find her.

We knew she had been making her way into the trust and company of some of the most despicable people I'd ever heard of.

I was wrecking my brain trying trying to find out what her endgame was. Surely it had to be something's bigger than to just kill Reddington for revenge, with how easy it would be for her to get in a room with him and just kill him, that couldn't possibly be all she wanted. She must want him to feel threatened and hopeless, much like how he'd made us feel on some occasions.

We scrambled near a unit where Reddington told us she could be meeting with chemical Mary about some deal. Sitting in the surveillance van with Park's eyes drilled to my face was uncomfortable, and for a second I thought I had misheard when she spoke.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine" I replied quickly, dodging her stare.

"You don't seem fine"

I tried to stay focused on the cameras, not wanting to miss anything. We couldn't let Keen get away now, not after how long it had taken us to find her and not with the kind of people, dangerous people, we'd learned were after her.

"I know how hard this is for you" Park continued. I felt my jaw clench and my grip tighten on the radio.

"The NSA said this is where the call came from. Keen's here"

"Point is, your doing the right thing. Seeing this through" my eyes were focused if the cameras, not wanting to keep this conversing going. Somehow I keep hearing a weird undertone of a conversation that I very well could have with Mags, specially when she finished her train if thought. "-bringing her in"

I gulped, the knot forming in my throat didn't go down.

"Just make sure she doesn't get hurt" that was suddenly all I cared about. We had to bring Liz in, but I don't think I was going to be strong enough to beat if something happened to her. After everything she'd been through, and without excusing everything she was doing now, I desperately wanted her to come out on top of this and be okay.

Park noticed that we had been made, a few seconds after that I saw Liz peaking briefly out a window and quickly disappearing. Units were scrambled and we were quick on our feet. I covered another exit point around the block and I stopped dead in my tracks when I reached the top of the stairs and saw Liz climb down from the emergency escape ladder.

I called to her and told her to stop, the sun was in my eyes and I couldn't make out a clear image of her face to study her emotions. I wasn't expecting her to pull the trigger and suddenly my mind rushed with a thousand thoughts. How could she shot me? After everything we'd been through. I was tying to help her in my own way. It was so fast I even flinched when I heard the gunshot, but the impact of the bullet to my body never came. I couldn't even be relieved I hadn't been the one shot, another agent behind me had taken the bullet and before I could walk to him to make sure if he needed any help, he motioned me away and told me he was fine, to go after her.