It's settled.

Ressler.

I heard the front door close shut while I was on the phone.

"So you're finished with the state?" I asked.

"Yes sir, we will have all the processed evidence sent to the States within the hour and delivered to Director Cooper"

We had to wait a day, and half of today's to have all the evidence from the place where we got Liz from, and once the evidence reached the blacksite it would need another day for it to be processed there before we could start going through it.

I thanked the agent and hung up, listening to the conversation that was moving towards the kitchen where I was.

"And we have to go to your place later in the day, so you can see how everything is turning out and if you want to change anything while you still can" Maggie talked over her shoulder, I saw her sister, Madison walk behind her

"Yeah yeah" she waved dismissingly "I want to hear about Maui. How was it?"

Mags turned to the kitchen where I was and Maddie looked at me with a little frown and a smile

"Hey Don, I didn't thought you'll be here" she saluted, Mags also gave me a frown.

"Yeah, me either"

"Got the day off, and Ethan?"

"He gets sick on flights. Anyway. Maui" Maddie pushed. I saw Mags still give me a look, but I made a gesture to let her know I was fine. Madison sat down on the kitchen stool while Mags stood near the fridge to open it.

"It was hallucinating Mad like, the water first of all, was crystal clear, the apartment we were in had perfect view of the ocean. The food was exquisite, the entire island was beautiful, we did scuba diving and a fly over of the island, and one of those trips if boats with the-"

I saw Madison set her eyes on Mags' ring as she moved her hands around while she motioned and talked. She widened her eyes and stopped her, holding her hand and giving her a look.

"Well, no I haven't gotten to that part yet" Maggie complained with a complicit smile while Madison gave me a surprised look and stood up from her chair.

"What? Mags" she said looking at her ring "oh god are you serious?" She looked at us, and Maggie looked at me as well with a smile and gazed that weakened my knees.

"Yeah, I said yes" Maggie said looking at Madison. She jumped a little while hugging Mags, and I could see Maggie holding her tight and hide her face on her sister's shoulder.

"My little sister is getting married" I heard Maddie say, and Mags chin trembled.

"Maddie no, you're gonna make me cry" she complained while pulling back, letting a tear strike down her cheek. Madison also pulled back and looked at her, cleaning her cheeks free of tears. They laughed a bit while they cleaned off their cheeks and Maddie pulled Maggie from her arm towards the sofa.

"I want to hear everything, with luxury of detail"

I saw Mags smile and she began to tell her how I had proposed to her.