No secrets.

Ressler.

I was onto something.

After I found out that Liz had lied to us in a case, I started to tie things together. Reddington has a secret. He'd gotten the duffel and the secret back, then he was incarcerated.

Liz lied about a case she was researching, and now we know nothing of it because the blacklister was dead. She told me the benefit of everything would outweigh the cost. The benefit, I assumed, was finding out Reddington's secret, and one death in the was was something she was willing to accept.

I was wrecking my brain about the blacklister, why would Liz want a killer who weights down pros and cons of killing somebody, and why Reddington had giving us the case about the man who killed people with beatles. I was definitely absorbed into everything as I was cleaning up the table when I heard Maggie call me from the front door. I walked to her and frowned when I saw her with the door open.

"What's-" I looked outside, finding Liz "Liz what's wrong?"

"I need to show you something" she said in a low voice.

"Okay" I said looking quickly at Mags. "I'll be right back"

"It's going to take longer than that" she assured. I turned in and grabbed a jacket from the hanger.

"Don't widow me" Maggie said as she closed the door behind me, I gave her a smile over my shoulder as she completely shut the door, then walked down the entrance to my house as I shrugged my jacket on.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well, that's a stolen van" she motioned at the van.

"That's not that bad"

"Yeah, but there's also a dead body inside the stolen van" she said in a whisper as she continued walking.

"So" I said after we crossed the gate of my community and drove a few blocks in silence. "Who is the guy in the back?"

She let our a heavy sigh and gave me a quick look.

"I found out the truth that Tom died trying to uncover, the truth that Reddington has been hiding" she said heading towards a parking lot and parking the van. "Inside the bag, there was a skeleton, and with it, a DNA report that says that the bones are from Raymond Reddington"

I blinked, then squinted my eyes at her. Reddington was dead? Then who was the person who I'd been working with? For how long had I and everyone around them been fooled?

Liz began to tell me everything, from how she found out about the people who killed Tom, how she found out about the bones, how Reddington had been preventing her from finding out the truth, about Jennifer and her part in their search, her relationship with Garvey, how it was her who tipped the police, how she was tracking one by one the people who had been involved in Reddington's change of appearance.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to wrap my head around this" I said after she hurriedly tried to explain everything to me. "So Reddington's not Reddington. He's-"

"An imposter" she confirmed.

"Who you turned in. I mean he's fighting the death penalty because of you"