Liz's Hate Club.

Maggie.

"Yes, I have the approval to start building today, I'll have to get in contact with the guys in the store to deliver the materials within the hour" I said jogging inside the bedroom, I gave Don a quick look before bending over to look under the bed.

"And the Merrick blueprint, did you have time to check that one?" The director said into my ear.

"Yes, I have to talk to the electrician, some of the outlets are not going to work for the panic room in the hall" I stood up and walked around the bed, getting on my knees again and looking down.

"You'll have to coordinate with Becky, she's the one in charge with that project and she has the number to the electrician"

"Noted" I said, moving to stand up. Where in Satan's name were my salmon flats?

I leaned on the bed and moved my hair around, I'm sure I looked like a mess, and I'd already tuned out of what my boss was telling me.

"... Talk to Eric about that subject"

"Sure, I'll contact him this afternoon"

"And Mags, thank you for taking over, this thing in Boston took longer than what I thought."

"It's no problem, I have everything under control" I said, and I could hear Don chuckle from the bathroom.

I hung up and sighed, rubbing my forehead still kneeling on the side of the bed.

"Need help?" He asked from the bathroom, waving his tie around.

"I need a clone, do you have any blacklister that clones people?" I said standing up, walking to my wardrobe and opening up.

"What are you looking for?" He looked at me from over the doorframe

"My salmon flats" I replied, taking a handful of shoes and moving them to the sides.

"You dirtied them with rain last time you got caught outside"

"Fuck me" I said closing the doors and walking around to my other wardrobe. I felt Don's hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me to his chest.

"Gladly"

"Don no" I complained, still letting out a smile and taking his hands from my waist. "I'm running late, I can't find my flats and I have a lot of work to do"

"Put on some other flats"

"Those ones matched" I complained. I did put some other white flats on, then walked downstairs while getting everything ready in my purse. I sighed as I pulled my long hair in a ponytail, then felt Don's lips on my neck this time.

"I'll more than likely be in Cuba today"

"Mmm, is that were she's been? Sunbathing and painting her nails while you put flowers on her grave?" I said bitter. He gave me a scolding look and I finished with my hair "don't widow me before marrying me before alright?" I said leaning in and kissing his lips. He gave me a chuckle, and we both got into our cars to our work.

As soon as I exited my car in the parking lot of the firm, I head a sliding door open and my arm being taken. Someone pulled me in and I stumbled into the van.