Freak Out.

Maggie.

I must admit I wanted Raymond to piss Donald more often, because the sex I got after that was amazing. It was in the delicious verge between passionate and rough, and I'd expressed my satisfaction to Don, he was more than happy to keep doing what he was doing, after all the both of us enjoyed ourselves when he got in bed.

After the scare with his brother he was told by Liz and Cooper that Raymond could be under attack, and he preferred to deal with it on his own for now. In the week after that Don and I staid at the hotels where I was going to snoop around, in the night we would hang out down in the restaurant or the lounge, then head upstairs to bother the other guests with my incessant moaning.

I was working non stop since the digging was done, my plan for the vault was to set in the the lowest part of the hotel, that way we could have more opportunities if it was reached, there could be a persuit and confrontation in the parking lot, but the ten floors of parking space were a definite advantage, since the way up could take a while, there could be time to cut the power in case the elevator was compromised, there could be time to set up a road block in the exit of the parking lot or the adjacent roads before the ones that connected to the city. Unless we got attacked by Danny Ocean, this was a good place for the vault.

I was scratching things off my to-do list for the day when I saw the date.

I had been keeping extensive track of myself since I stopped taking the pills, and I'd tried to not think about it too much. It had definitively worked, because now I was looking at the numbers in my agenda and how none of them were circled out like I did when I got my period.

I turned the pages around until I passed a week, then two, three, four, five. I stopped and then turned back to the page I was originally on.

Five weeks since my last period. I instantly felt my palms sweating and a million thoughts racing on my head, was this it? Was I? Should I take the tests now? Should I wait one more week? Do I tell Don? Or do I tell him when I know?

I stood up and nervously paced around the office in my house, rubbing my forehead with one hand.

Oh my God this was it, I had to take the test.

I was walking down the stairs but stopped halfway, and I guess Don got confused about my indecision of coming down or not he peaked his head around the kitchen frame and looked at me. Apparently I didn't look very good.

"Are you okay?" He asked walking around and get to where I was.

I didn't know what to do. I started to move my arms between me and him to somehow gesticulate what was going through my head, which was a lot.

"I..." I placed my hands on my hips, he walked up the stairs and stood one step below me, his eyes matching mine, I gave him a nervous laugh and shook my head "I'm freaking out"

"Noticed" he said with a little smile, placing his hands on my hips and pulling me closer. "Why, is it about work?"

"No" I shook my head dismissively "I have a delay" I finally whispered. He searched in my eyes for a bit, then I continued "you know, in my period" he lifted his eyebrows to me, finally getting it. "And you know I'm like-" I shook my head nervously "I don't know what to do, should I wait? Should I do the tests now? And I was debating whether or not to tell you like, would you want to just know or be with me with the test is being done? I dont-" I grunted in complain and threw my head back "Don help me" he chuckled and walked up the step to match me, then began walking up whilst holding me from the waist.