Home.

Maggie.

Turns out Don just had a debriefing meeting this morning, even though Samar hadn't gotten off the case when Liz was taken she still needed to take care of her shot leg. They gave Don the weekend off which was great.

By lunch time we were in the airport, he was a but reluctant we take Raymond's jet, but he offered and I couldn't say no to free airplane tickets. We ate some lunch on the way there, to me, this was still unbelievable. I still felt giddy when I felt Don's hand in mine.

He and I were a couple, he was my boyfriend, this is all I've ever wanted, and now I had it. 

I still looked at him and I couldn't believe it. I could hold him and kiss him, hold his hand, be worried with an excuse.

He caught me looking at him dreamily, I still couldn't believe it. He smiled at me while I dumbly grinned, he held me by the shoulders and pulled me to his chest, I hugged him by the waist and inhaled his cologne.

I had never seen Donald with casual outwear, just jeans and a shirt, a nice jacket. And I definitely hadn't seen him be so cuddly and just sweet in general.

I didn't remember when was the last time I had a boyfriend... Well, I actually did but I rather forget him.

The pilot turned on the seatbelt sign and I had to sit straight, away from his body heat. His hand still held mine while we landed, and as we got our luggage I warned him.

"This isn't going to be like Talia's birthday OK?"

"Or maybe it will, we do have to get them entertained."

"Yeah, but they're also in school, they have to do homework and have their little responsibilities"

"It's Saturday"

I gave him a little smile while walking down to the cab line.

"I don't want to interrupt with their routine. Specially since you're here"

"We get along fine, and I think it'll be more exciting for them now that I'm their uncle"

Jesus Christ, I just came to my sister's place with my boyfriend. I had never introduced anyone to my sister before.

Thank god last time we visited everything was great. Don accepted my proposal to go to Talia's birthday 2 months ago, and it only made me fall more in love with him. He played with my nieces, talked whatever with my uncles, got along really well with my sister and Ethan. He even cheered up Ella when she fell out of the bouncy castle and hit her head.

We were on the cab ride and Don had noticed I was a little absent, there was just so much going on...

He gripped my hand in support, and I gave him a smile to let him know I was OK.

We arrived and almost as if they were waiting for us Talia and Ella came running out of the house towards us.

I received them with a smile and a big hug after I left the things in the side of the walkway. Then they saw Don behind me and went over to tackle him.

I walked inside and hauled my bag with me as my sister held the door open for me.

"You made it... With Donald" she said.