Christimas Time.

Ressler.

I discovered that Liz had kept digging into the files that Mags had taken to my office, and we had some cases to take over to ensure we got Maggie's old clients and possible threats covered.

I worked with different other task forces to follow their daily activities and to make sure they were under surveillance 24/7.

Soon enough we had out holiday break and when I got back home from the post office right before lunch, I saw Mags with a bag, and was standing on the side of the stairwell. She removed a hidden panel and I could see the distinctive stacks of money she had hidden under there.

I closed the door, making her look at me and give me a smile.

"You're early" she said, then took two handfuls of stacks and dumped them in the bag.

"Yeah, I just had to sign off for the holidays" I walked and saw another couple of stacks drop on the bag "okay Walter White, what's all this?"

She smiled at me and my reference, then continued loading the money.

"Since we're going to my sister's place for Christmas I decided to take the money to buy the house from her. I called a realtor from Rhode Island and my dad's house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an attic, basement, and 1.024 square feet was valued by him on 345k. The half of that is 175k, it's 45k more than what I have but it'll be enough for my sister to buy anything in here, she could buy a terrain and build in it, have a costume home for her a my nieces and nephew"

I stood there watching her unload all of her hard work on a bag, I could never understand how people got so attached to some things

I assumed my face mimicked my thoughts, when Maggie got a glimpse of me as she finished she gave me a frown.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just upsetting seeing this" I motioned at the bag "you're giving up so much because you can't let that house go"

She gave a lip tight smile and closed the compartment in the staircase.

"Someday I might sell the house just not today"

A little unsettling thought invaded me, and while she picked up the heavy bag I took it and carried it upstairs.

"But you're not thinking to buy it and move there right?" She was walking in front of me towards the bedroom, and I could see her shoulder shrugging.

"I don't know, why?" She said over her shoulder.

I stuttered at first, leaving the bag on the floor of our bedroom and pacing the room.

"Mags if you move out to Rhode Island I.... It's a large travel from there to here and couldn't go with you until I finish this Reddington thing, maybe if I get transferred but that-" in the middle of my rant I turned to her, finding her with a big mocking grin on her face. I undid my tie and gave her a little smile as well. "Oh you think it's funny, scare me like that?"

I think she wasn't expecting me to jump on the bed and go at her, she screamed and chickened out in the corner of the room, when I got her up my arms and flew her to the bed and attacked her ribs, knowing that if there was something Maggie was, it was ticklish.