Against the clock.

Ressler.

I didn't know how, but we had to save Reddington from his date with death.

At first, it seemed that Liz did not wanted our help, and my thoughts were confirmed when I saw Liz walk out of Cooper's office, but instead of coming to talk to us, she walked towards the elevator.

I wasn't all about letting Liz walk out without us. There were times and times when I would let people not let me help them, but this time was not one of them, and luckily the rest of the taskforce felt the same way.

We had managed to slip into Reddington's jet just before Liz and Dembe arrived, and I sent a quick text to Mags letting her know that I was leaving. She replied with her usual 'don't widow me', which made me smile a little more each time I heard it. Every time she said that to me, it really showed me just the extent of how much she cared and loved me, she didn't care about what I had to do, I just wasn't allowed to die.

Liz arrived at the plane, and looked at us with a bit of disbelief, I don't believe she would actually think that we wouldn't go after her, but she seemed surprised either way. After refusing letting her go by herself, we were off to find... Whatever it was we were supposed to find.

Aram did his usual thing, hacking and busting through firewalls to get us the information that we needed, and with that we returned to the states. Armed with little information and under a time limit to avoid Reddington's execution, we found out that there was an attempt on the life of a German official. Just as I exited I noted how late it was, seeing that it was nighttime. It didn't bring much ease to know that we were probably one or two hours away from Reddington's execution, and so far we had nothing to give Reddington leverage.

Just as we arrived at German embassy in DC and secured Ava Ziegler, the woman we assumed was going to be killed, is when things didn't made much sense, there weren't any weapons or anything that could be used to kill the woman, and we started to doubt how was the hit going to be carried when she collapsed, and a swarm of killer beetles started to make their way out of her body.

We were very quickly reminded of a former case Reddington told us to look into, and at the beginning it didn't make sense why he would tell us to look for a Doctor who killed people with bugs, but now it all started to come together.

We arrived at the blacksite, it was just Samar, Aram and me. Liz was gone to be a witness at Reddington's execution, and Cooper was off hopefully doing some power moves to secure Reddington a second chance. We needed his Intel to find out who had killed Ziegler.

We staid, helpless and hopeless, we'd done everything we could, and now, looking at the ticking clock nearing 12:01, I was saddened. It was really over.

As soon as 12:01 arrived, we exchanged sad looks, Aram looked the most hit out of the three of us, and my phone began to ring.

I answered, not wanting to hear Liz crying, it must've been devastating to be there as her father was killed. What she told us instead, shocked us.

The president had granted Reddington a stay. He was to found Ziegler's killer in 48 hours, or his execution was going to continue.

Cooper arrived at the blacksite, clearly pleased with the result of the work we'd done, but encouraged us to get some rest and tackle this killer thing in the morning.