Karakurt

Maggie.

I turned the engine off and exited the car. The building where Raymond had cited me was an old house I had gotten him for half the selling price after I review some structural damage.

Liz Keen came out of the house with an angry frown, quickly skipping the stairs towards her car.

"Agent Keen" I saluted, seeing that I had to walk the same path to the house. She looked up at me and gave me a little smile.

"Maggie" she saluted "finally returned Ressler?"

"Hey, he was the one who asked for an extra day, not me" I excused, letting my hands up. She chuckled and looked back at me.

"I'm happy for you, and for Ressler. He deserves some out time"

"Thank you" I replied, I motioned at the door and moved to the side "I better get going. Don't tell Ressler you saw me here" I winked at her, she only chuckled back and moved to let me through.

Once inside, the dimly lit room and the smell of dust was all I could presence. I walked towards the living room where I saw him. He was sitting in an old one piece couch. I sat in front of him and left my bag at my side.

When I looked back at him, he looked worried.

"Everything okay?" I asked with a frown. Raymond looked back at me and let out a sigh.

"Bad things are coming Maggie." He said with a grimm expression. "I though I could keep them at bay but... They're coming"

"Who is coming?" I asked, leaning to talk to him.

"You're a powerful asset within my organization. Without intending it I've put you in a position of high responsibility."

"Flattered, who's coming?" I asked again. Ray had this thing of always diverting away from the important questions.

"When the time comes" he stood up from his seat and fished a phone from his pocket "I'll place a call on this burner, and you'll have to be ready to get me out of the city. Keep the information to yourself until the time is right, someone is leaking information and I'll rather know nothing"

"Raymond wait" I stood up, not taking the phone "I told you I wouldn't-"

"I know what you said" he interrupted "which is why I'm asking this last favor. You get me out of the city and I won't be upset when you turn the files you have on me to Ressler" I sighed and looked down at the phone, I took it and put it in my pocket.

"How soon do you think you'll have to run?"

"Soon enough I'm afraid"

I looked down with an angry sigh. I shook my head and took a step back.

"You're taking Donald with you, you know that right?"

He gave me a grimace and nodded sad.

"I'm sorry Maggie. I've tried to keep all this away, but the Cabal is too powerful".

I took my bag and hung it on my shoulder.

"I'll start to work something out" I walked outside, leaving Raymond behind.