Settling in.

Maggie.

I didn't know apartments downtown could be this cheap. Gina said it was because of the area, the bus stop was right across the street and they made quite a fuss when they rolled around, but I didn't mind that at all.

The owner said the contracts were always open indefinitely, and that gave me a leg up at actually settle here if I wanted to continue in her next year.

It was half furnished, the only thing missing was the bed and a sofa for the living-kitchen-dinning room area. Yes, maybe it was small, but it was very well organized and besides... It's only me.

Gina and Sam had helped me with the boxes, and while the job offers came right away, I still had to let the knick knacks out of the boxes.

All the while I was letting portraits and college degrees out of the bubble wrap, the door knocked maybe three times. Neighbors came to meet me and to welcome me to the building, leaving me Tupperwares of food.

Kelly from 2B makes a mean lasagna.

The bed was going to take a while to reach home, and for now it was just me and the mattress on the floor, but it made me feel adventurous.

The phone took me out of my thoughts, looking at the screen I answered

"Hey Gina" I said looking at the plain white wall in front of me

"Hey, I wanted to see how you're holding up"

"I think I'm gonna paint the walls" I commented

"I know a guy that gives me discounts, I'll give you his number. And by the way, Friday we have a late start, don't show up at 8"

Arrive early for work once, shame on me...

"I got the lesson last time, you're welcome to join me for a coffee before we start with the Swanson's shelter."

"I'll pass, Marcus and I have our little routine"

Isn't that lovely though? That's what I wanted.

"I'll see you at work then" I said and hung up, still looking at the wall. Maybe teal, or turquoise, if the light hits right, it'll end up perfect.

Ressler.

"Migrations gave us this" he slid me a copy of a passport "he entered the US with an alias, Kenneth Rathers. After that he took a cab but we lost it in the sea of yellow that is downtown, maybe he switched on the way"

"Where are we on safe houses or contacts he might have here in DC?" I asked to Bobby.

We've been chasing Reddington for almost five years now, getting close but never quite there, he always had a route, a contingency plan, a contact, someone who bailed him out.

"I'll dig up past reports and the likes, in the meantime you can have your friend at the post office start running facial recognition in the city. We'll catch him Donnie." He patted my shoulder and I was left alone, holding the copy of Reddington's passport. I knew he had this alias, but why didn't it flag up when it came through the airport? Must've been a private flight.